XIII.

This is not a "real" chapter, per say.

This is simply a chapter to tell you about the two possible "ending choices".

There are two stories, that are a reflection of who you choose.

These stories will be, unlike this book, PROPERLY thought out. They will contain key information in regards to you, the readers, past, family, hobbies, dreams, desires, etc. It will contain more environments, other than the outside and your home.

What you keep alive is the sequel of having chosen Dark, and will revolve around Dark using manipulation to force you into an act of servitude, claiming you as his most prized possession. What he wants with you, and how he plans on using you for his own selfish desires, is still unknown. But you can only pray you hadn't made the wrong choice.

Darkest Part is based off having chosen Anti, revolving around his almost never ending drive to claim the world, and its inhabitants, as his, through any means necessary. You knew from the start he had already broken your mind and your body, but you quickly learned his next goal, was to break your soul with the only way he knew how.

To those of you who stomached through this horribly typed out book, I thank you, deeply.