V.

"Sorry, Dark... I guess you could say I got a little bored waitin' for ya."

The male known as Dark remained motionless, and it was quite difficult to see what, or who, he was looking at. But it wasn't too long until he entered the room, the moonlight that penetrated my room washing over him as he looked over my body and all I could think of to do was try and hide it.

Not like I really could in my current situation.

"Anti... Do me a favour, and go for a walk."

Anti had opened his mouth, no doubt in protest, but the greyed skin male shot him a look that if looks could kill, I'm sure Anti would be dead right now. Without a fuss, Anti stood to his feet and made his way towards the door, stopping for a brief moment, however decided against it and exited the room, leaving me and this Dark fellow, alone.

Approaching the bed, I slowly inched my way away from him, however he rose a hand as if to stop me dead in my tracks, "I have no desire to harm you. I must... apologize... for Anti. He's quite impulsive."

He reached out, resulting in me flinching, but noticed he had gently rolled me over and undid the belt Anti had wrapped around my wrists as a form of restraint upon me. Not like having my hands free could really have helped me anyway, even with my legs having been free as well.

I swiftly sat up and yanked my sheets towards me, using them as a barrier between myself and the male before me. He chuckled before sitting at the edge of my bed, his black hues scanning my room. He seemed less psychotic than the other... more refined. Professional, even. The suit seemed to compliment his features, and quite well at that. I found my eyes lingering, scanning him, before another chuckle snapped my gaze up to his.

"I'm... sorry." I muttered softly as Dark simply seemed to give me a gentle smile, yet I could tell something evil lurked just behind it. I couldn't risk getting too comfortable in his company. I still didn't know him nor the extent he was capable of, and could, go.

"No need to apologize. Let us start over, shall we? My name is Dark." He spoke sweetly as he motioned to himself before he then motioned in my direction, awaiting for me to introduce myself... even though he knew full well what my name was. At least he was trying to be civil.

Unlike the green haired of the two.

"(y/n)..."

Dark smiled as he leaned in closer to me, which made me feel rather uncomfortable, and yet I found myself leaning in as well, much to my own bewilderment. A hint of fear for my eagerness to get close to this male began to slam itself against my skull, and while I began to quake with fear, I still found myself getting even closer as he simply sat there, almost motionless, smiling at me.

Before I even noticed what I was doing, I was climbing onto his lap, gazing into his dark eyes.

"Wh--what are you... ?"

"Don't worry. I seem to have that effect on people... " he whispered as he trailed his fingers down my bare back, smirking to himself as I shuddered under his touch.

"Please... don't."

Dark glanced upwards at my lips, moving in closer as our noses touched. I drew in a shaky breath as every fiber of my being told me to move back. To run. And yet I still found myself unable to obey my desires.

His lips pressed against mine in a swift motion, and yet, despite being rather intimidating, this kiss was gentle. Almost passionate, even. My hands slipped into his jacket as I began to undo the buttons of the white button-up he wore beneath the black suit jacket, my hands shaking as I felt powerless to prevent my actions. Dark simply watched as his smirk seemed to grow terrifyingly so.

He began to caress my back, his hands roaming the entirety of my back, the sensations rising beneath his every touch brought forth a hitched gasp as I began to lightly squirm beneath his touch.

I could feel a bulge hitting my womanhood, and I couldn't help but allow a soft and almost inaudible moan pass my lips while my forehead found itself resting against his shoulder. My nails dragged against his now exposed chest and abdomen brought forth a groan from the male beneath me, his eyes closing as he let his head fall back as my nails continued their attack on his grey flesh.

Soon my digits met the button of his pants, and I swiftly undid it, agonizing and slowly unzipping them as I dug my hand into the opening. My ring finger brushed against the stiff member, which won me a gasp from Dark as I smirked to myself. I dug out his member as I positioned myself above it and slowly eased myself down on him, throwing my head back as my walls stretched to accommodate to his girth.

Dark dug his nails into the small of my lower back as I rose and fell slowly against his member, his hands moving to my hips as he helped guide my movements. This felt... wrong. And yet, it felt like it was drenched in passion.

His movements, as well as mine, remained slow. Steady. As though we were simply exploring one another, learning what we could of one another with no words. Our lips locked once more as his jacket and the white shirt beneath fell to my bed, and he pulled his arms free from the fabric to wrap around my smaller figure. I studied his shoulders, his arms. He was well built, and I found myself planting kisses along his shoulders as he continued to keep our slow and sensual pace.

The room felt like it was on fire as sweat began to drench our hair and bodies. Our eyes locked as I felt my release now slowly approaching.

"Faster..." I whispered against his ear while I dug my fingers into his raven locks, and he complied immediately. He fell back against my bed as he scooted himself further up, now bouncing me at a rather surprisingly quick rate as I moaned in approval.

I matched his movements with my own, and the release suddenly hit me like a truck as I rode it out, frantic moans and pants as he continued to pound up into me, trying to reach his own sweet release.

And he had indeed reached it.

He threw his head back against the mattress of my bed, and with one final thrust, I felt him release his warm seed deep within me, which caused me to once more release my own juices in response.

I fell against his chest, panting alongside him as he wrapped his arms around me, almost in a protective manner, as he laughed softly to himself. I was afraid to ask what he found so funny, as I was afraid he'd say I was bad, but what he said instead, felt like it was worse than being told you were bad in bed.

"Because unlike Anti, I don't take things by force. I simply manipulate them to get what I want."