Chapter 8

"Wow, you guys work fast," My eyes snap open to find Lyra smirking at us as she leans against the wall to the hallway across the room. I yelp and quickly turn in Rigg's arms so I can hide my face in his chest.

Rigg fixes the blanket that slid down my back in my haste to flip around. I bury my face into his warm chest as he rubs my back soothingly. He nuzzles his face into my hair as he ignores Lyra. How can he ignore her, my heart is hammering just thinking about her still looking at us like a creep?

"Rigg, I thought you might want to know that it's already seven," Lyra says.

Rigg growls. "Go away," His chest rumbles against my face with his growl. Goddess, why is that so hot?

Lyra laughs. "You do know you have a job, right? A paying job that you have to be on time for? Oh, wait, you're already late,"

Rigg grunts as he pulls me closer to him, even though I was already pretty close.

"Are you going to call in then?" She asks.

"That's a great idea," His voice is ruff with sleep still. I bite my lip as I whimper into his chest.

"Fine, but you better call in since you're already an hour late," I can hear her walk through the room and disappear into the kitchen.

Rigg takes a deep breath in before he slowly lets it out, the air ruffling my hair. Then he presses his lips into my hair.

"Good morning, mate," He whispers as he continues to rub my back. I can feel my cheeks burn with a blush.

"Good morning," I whisper. It is a good morning too, I'm mated to Rigg now. I'm in Rigg's arms. The only not good thing was Lyra walking in on us and knowing what we did.

He hums into my hair just as I hear Lyra coming back into the room.

"I'll let you take care of Alaska, he's still sleeping by the way," She says as she chomps on something. "I'm off to work," I hear the front door open. "Oh, and if you feel the need to fuck again, please use your own bedroom and not my couch,"

Rigg snickers. "It was the perfect place though," He teases. My cheeks burn even more.

"Ugh," She scoffs. "You're disinfecting my couch," Then I hear the front door slam.

Rigg chuckles deeply, his chest rumbling against me.

"We better get up before Alaska wakes up and wanders out here," He says with a sigh.

I nod my head and try to pull away but he growls and pulls me back to his chest.

"Just one more minute first," He says. I smile and nuzzle my face into his chest. He sighs a minute later. "Okay,"

I pull away and take the blanket with me as I stand to my feet. I was expecting pain in my ass or lower back but I feel nothing. I guess my body doesn't feel the aftermath of getting fucked in the ass since I heal so fast. I wrap the blanket around my shoulders as Rigg sits up and stretches. Then he stands to his feet and pulls me closer.

He looks into my eyes with an odd look before he leans down to peck my lips, his scruffy facial hair tickling my chin. I smile as he pulls away.

"You can use the main bathroom to shower in while I take Lyra's," He says as he bumps his nose into mine. "I just have to get Alaska up to use the bathroom first,"

I nod my head at his words. He smiles and pecks my lips again before he tugs his jeans from last night on.

"Come on, I'll give you some of my clothes to wear," He says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and leads me around the glass coffee table.