Chapter 11

**This chapter is dedicated to dreamer-jenni beacause we reached 100 on our snap streak today! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jenni! We made 100 on your birthday, how exciting! :)**

**This is a long ass chapter, sorry if you're not a fan of long chapters. HAHA. Also, this chapter hated me so much! I was trying to edit it and my computer shut off without warning and my Wattpad didn't save any of the progress I had tried to save about a million times. And now my WiFi is going in and out and I'm just, UGH.**

I sit at the dinner table with Rigg across from me sitting next to Alaska, and Lyra next to me. We have bowls of beef stew and roasted potatoes. I never knew Rigg could cook, meaning he learned after he was seventeen sometime. I only know how to cook simple dishes that come in a box and have direct directions without much preparation. Nothing like this delicious stew that Rigg prepared from scratch.

"So, Oliver," Lyra suddenly says after a long silence after we all sat down to eat. "I was thinking a lot today,"

I look at her nervously. Is she going to say that she hates me? Doesn't approve? Kick me out? Tell me I'm not good enough for Rigg and Alaska? Tell me I wouldn't make a good papa to Alaska? My heart thumps inside my chest so Rigg touches my bare foot with his. I snap my head to him and notice the small smile he has on which calms me greatly.

Lyra smiles at me. "I was thinking and I wanted to know if you wanted a kid,"

I choke on the stew I was swallowing. Rigg watches me closely to make sure I don't need serious help. I hit my chest to get the food down the rest of the way. Then I quickly gulp down some water.

"Lyra," Rigg frowns at her. "You couldn't have waited until he wasn't eating?" He scolds.

Lyra smiles sheepishly. "Sorry,"

I wave her off as I gulp down more water. Once I am better and I set my glass down I slowly turn in my chair to face her better.

"Uhm, excuse me?" I whisper. "What did you say?"

"Do you want a kid?" She asks brightly. "I helped Rigg out and I'm just saying I could help you out too,"

I stare at her with wide eyes. "Why?" I blurt out without thinking. "I mean, yeah, why?"

She giggles. "Well, I was thinking and I just felt like I needed to ask. You know, that way you and Rigg could have another kid from the same, mother," She whispers the word 'mother'.

I gulp as I glance at Rigg who has a thoughtful look on his face. I look back to Lyra and bite my lip.

"Uhm, I don't know," I mutter. "I just got here and met you," I lick my lips. "Uhm, but, I'll think about, okay?"

She smiles and nods her head. "I just felt like I needed to ask. I am perfectly okay with helping you out, Oliver. You just say when and I'll be ready,"

I nod my head slowly as we go back to eating. Rigg watches me with a thoughtful expression for the rest of the meal though. I thought it would be awkward having him watch me eat, but I find it sort of comforting.

I think about what Lyra just offered me though. Rigg said he wants a pup from me, and I do think it would be good if Alaska's sibling had one of the same parents, even if they wouldn't call Lyra mom. But am I ready to have a kid? I mean, I'm only twenty-two. There is no rush to having a kid, is there?

****555****

Rigg nuzzles the side of my face with his, I have found myself really enjoying when he does that. We stand in the middle of his room, his arms wrapped around me. Rigg just got Alaska to bed, Lyra went off to her own bedroom a little while ago, so we finally get alone time.