Chapter 14

"And you're okay with Alaska's twins practicing incest after what happened to your dad?" Rigg asks with a frown.

I shrug my shoulders. "If the twins are mates then yes, if not, no. The goddess knows what she is doing so I will be okay if Alaska's twins are mates as well. If the twins are not true mates and practice incest, that is a whole different ball game and I'm not okay with that,"

"What would your dad think about his grandson having twin mates that are together? Would it bring back bad memories? Would he shun Alaska away because of who his mate or mates are?"

"Honestly, I don't know, but I do know my dad's not a dick. He trusts the goddess as well so I think he would understand. It probably would bring back memories, but I also know he put all that behind him and he doesn't dwell on it anymore. He doesn't ask the what if questions like he used to. He has my papa and us kids to worry about now so he doesn't worry about a past he can't change. Besides, as long as the twins are in a consensual relationship and not being raped or abused he would probably be more inclined to accept it,"

"I don't know, it still doesn't sit well with me," He grumbles.

"That's because you don't want to see Alaska grow up and mate," I laugh.

Rigg pouts adorably at my words. "I don't want to see him grow up. He's my baby, my child, my cub that still wants bedtime stories and needs help cleaning his face and hands of the sticky food he ate,"

"And I understand that, but you can't stop Alaska from growing up,"

"I can try," He grumbles with a cute pout.

I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah, you can sure try, but I guarantee he will go around you and still grow up. He'll meet his mate, or mates, he'll fall in love with them, and he'll mate whether you like it or not. And the more you tell him no, the more he'll feel the need to,"

"Is that what happened to you? Were you told no?" He smirks.

"No," I scoff playfully. "My papa actually had a harder time watching me grow up. Dad was the one who didn't want me to mate though. And then I got poisoned and saw your life when I was thirteen and I fell in love with you then. My dad and papa knew I loved you and there was nothing they could say or do that would change my mind. Literally, I was constantly talking about you and changed everything I did to something you would do. Rigg liked red, so I wore red. Rigg liked pizza and milk, so I liked pizza and milk. Rigg liked Sherlock Holmes, so I read the books and watched every film relating to him," I confess.

Rigg suddenly gets up out of his chair, pushes my head back, and smashes his lips to mine. I'm shocked at first but I quickly kiss him back. His hands hold the sides of my face so I can't go anywhere, not that I was planning to.

He lets out a growl before he yanks my legs up around him and lifts me out of the chair. Then he takes my seat so I straddle him on the chair, our lips never breaking contact. Then his hands sneak up the back of my shirt so he can rub my back, my own hands wrapping around his neck to keep him close.

Rigg's teeth gently nip at my top lip, my stomach doing flops from the arousing action. His tongue then licks at my teeth before he nips at my bottom lip. A whimper escapes me, causing Rigg to growl again and push on my back so our hips meet. I gasp, letting Rigg's tongue slip past, as I feel the start of both our erections.

Rigg's tongue sweeps around my mouth, causing a moan to spill out of me. The scent of his arousal has the blood rushing even faster down to my groin. Rigg must have smelled my arousal too because he holds me tighter and growls. As his tongue rubs against mine I can't keep my body still. So, I don't.