Chapter 16

"I'm gonna do it," I blink in confusion.

"What?" I ask confused as hell.

Lyra just burst into mine and Rigg's room without knocking and jumped on us. Good thing we are both in boxers and have the blanket pulled up. Rigg groans as he yanks the pillow out from under his head and covers his face with it.

"Go away, Lyra," His voice is muffled by the pillow.

"Rigg," The woman whines.

She is in a pair of hot pink boy shorts that show off her long tan legs, and a cropped shirt with a glittering heart taking up the whole front. Does she seriously sleep in that getup? Her hair is also pulled into a messy bun on top her head with wisps framing her pretty face.

"I have to pee really bad, so either you guys can be there or not," Lyra snaps.

"Sorry, but I don't really understand why we have to be there for you pee," I say confused. She is acting strange this morning.

Lyra huffs annoyed. "I am taking a-,"

Rigg suddenly throws the pillow off his head. "You're taking a test?" He shouts, causing Lyra to jump in fright.

"Yes," She huffs as she crosses her legs. "And you just made me pee a little," She whines as she bends at the knees a bit. "I can't hold it anymore, either you can be there or not," She says before turning and literally running out of the room.

"Come on," Rigg says as he jumps off the bed and yanks last nights shirt on. Then he pulls me to a sitting position and yanks my shirt on from last night as well, then he picks me up in his arms and leaves the room.

I giggle as I hold onto his neck. "Rigg, put me down,"

Rigg growls as he shakes his head and rushes into Lyra's bedroom. The bathroom door is already open with Lyra sitting on the toilet sighing in relief as she pees. I gasp and shield Rigg's eyes. Rigg laughs as he sets me down, allowing me to continue covering his eyes.

"How's it going, Lyra?" Rigg asks.

"I feel so much better," The woman moans. "Now, just to wait-," She goes quiet as she flushes the toilet. "Never mind,"

"What? Why? What happened?" Rigg asks fearfully. What is going on? Why are they both acting so strange this morning?

Lyra turns on the water in the sink and washes her hands. "There's no need to wait,"

Rigg pulls my hand from his eyes and pulls me flush against his side. "Is it good news?"

She grins as she picks something up off the counter and thrusts it at us. Rigg catches the small object easily. I hear him gulp as he grips me tighter before opening his hand. I blink in shock as I realize what it is.

"You're pregnant," Rigg laughs. "Oliver, we're having a baby!" He cheers as he wraps both arms around me and kisses me all over my face.

I blink in shock as I try to wrap my head around everything. This explains why both Lyra and Rigg were acting strange. Rigg went through this once already so of course he would catch on sooner. I can't believe Lyra was okay with me and Rigg just watching her pee, like yeah, we're gay, but still.

Wait, Lyra is pregnant. She's pregnant because of me. Lyra got my sperm injected into her yesterday at the doctors. Just yesterday! How could she be pregnant already? Yeah, supernaturals have stronger sperm, but I didn't believe it would work overnight. Damn.

"Wait, wait, wait," I push Rigg off me and snatch the pregnancy testing stick from his hand. I look at the little digital words that read 'Pregnant 1-2'. "How is this possible, you just got it done yesterday,"