Chapter 21

**This chapter is not edited, so if you see any mistakes let me know please!**

"Let's go to the park," Rigg says with a grin.

I look up from my baby name book and find him already dressed. For the past two weeks, I've been looking at the baby name book Rigg had when he was hunting for a name for Alaska. Even though he was set on having one of his names be Oliver, he needed a second name for the child as well. I've been stressing hardcore about a name. Not knowing the gender of the babies really makes things harder. That's why I've been picking out both gender names.

"There's a park here?" I question shocked. I've been here about two months now and I didn't know this.

Rigg chuckles as he nods his head. "The school's playground has better equipment than the actual park though, so most people just go there,"

I nod my head. "Okay, let me go get dressed," I say as I set the book on the coffee table.

As I pass by Rigg, he grabs my waist and pulls me back to him, my back flush with his chest. I gasp from the shock. He chuckles and kisses my neck, sending hot shivers down my spine.

"I love you," He whispers in my ear. I feel the hot blush take over my cheeks.

"I love you too," I whisper.

I feel him smile against my throat before he lets me go and pats me on the ass, making me jump. "I'll go make some lunch to take," Then he is gone, disappearing into the kitchen as my heart hammers in my chest.

I bite my bottom lip as I make my way to our bedroom and to the closet to pull out a shirt. Then I move to the dresser and grab the rest of my clothes before tugging them all on. Then I move to the nightstand and pull my phone off the charger and slip it into my pocket after checking to make sure I had no texts or missed calls.

When I leave the bedroom I bump into Lyra, who is dressed as well while she helps Alaska put his jacket on. Alaska has a shit eating grin on his face as Lyra zips up his jacket. I figured Alaska would come too but is Lyra? I wonder if she's having a better day today. She's been pretty quiet this Sunday morning.

"Hey, Lyra," I greet. She doesn't even look at me as she greets me with a 'hey', not helping me gauge if she's in a better mood or not.

"Papa!" Alaska shouts as he runs over to me as soon as Lyra stands back up, finished with his jacket. "Daddy says we can go to the park!"

I grin and nod my head. "He told me that too,"

Alaska giggles as he latches onto my leg in a hug. My heart skips a beat before racing a marathon. Alaska has been super affectionate lately. I'm not sure if it has to do with him accepting me a bit more every day, or if Lyra's mood swings are affecting him somehow. He's also been calling me papa every day now, I haven't heard my real name come from the child for a while now. It makes my heart skip a beat and race every time Alaska calls me papa. It makes me feel all kinds of good inside.

Rigg is enjoying it too. Every time he hears Alaska call me papa he gets all giddy and smiley. He's happy that his cub is accepting me, just like I am. Perhaps Rigg is even happier than I am by the way he reacts to it.

"You guys ready?" I snap my head up at Rigg's voice. I bite my bottom lip at the toothy grin on his face as he notices Alaska hugging my leg.

"Yeah, let's go," Lyra says as she heads for the front door.

I have to pull Alaska off my leg, to which he then grasps my hand without anyone telling him to. I smile at him before leading him to the front door where Rigg is, holding the door open for us. As I pass Rigg, his hand moves out to grip one of my ass cheeks, causing me to squeak and jump out of his reach. He snickers as he shuts the front door and then wraps his arm around my waist.