+ 2 +

Rosè's POV

Me and the girls are in SBS building right now. We are going to have pre-recording for our performance later on Inkigayo. Our 2 debut songs are nominated for this week's 1st place along with I.O.I's Whatta Man. I am so nervous.

"Unnie I hope we win first place today. I am so nervous." Lisa said as our makeup artist put blush on in her cheeks.

"Let's do our best and we will win! Fighting!!!" I shouted.

Our makeup artists continued putting makeup on our face. We said thank you to them as they finished our makeup.

We walked to the backstage and peeked a little bit to our fans. They looked so excited. I hope we don't disappoint them.

"There are so many fans today." Jisoo unnie said. Well, that's true there are many fans today compared to last week's recording.

"BLACKPINK, please go on the stage. We will start the pre-recording in 3 minutes." The staff said.

Fans started to scream as soon as they saw as. It feels good. Having fans feels good. The feeling that many people are loving you is the best.

"Hana, dul, set. Annyeonghaseyo BLACKPINK-imnika." We said in chorus.

"Thank you for coming Blinks." Jennie unnie said.

"We will do our best for you!!" They started screaming more as the words came out from my mouth.

"We will start the pre-recording." The announcer said and we started going to our formation.

"Hana, dul, set. We will start now!" we started dancing to our song 'Whistle'.

We gave our best in the performance. All the best for the Blinks who put effort to go here and watch us.

After performing we thanked our fans and came back on the dressing room. We need to change makeup and clothes for the 'Boombayah' stage.

"Chaeng let's eat after the pre-recording. We still haven't eaten anything since this morning. It's already lunch time." Jennie unnie reminded.

"Ne unnie." I replied

"BlackPink, the pre-recording will start again in a few." The producer said

We walked again to the stage. The fans started screaming again. Now, we are going to perform 'Boombayah'.

"We will start recording now" the announcer said.

I let out a deep breath. We danced the choreography. This is my favorite song in the two songs that we released. I like the beat and everything.

After performing that last song of ours, we went to the cafeteria and ate. We just have 2 hours and we will already go on the stage again for the announcement of this week's first place. I hope we win!

---

Jimin's POV

We are now watching Inkigayo. The MCs are going to announce now who won first place.

"Who will win the first place?" I looked on the TV and saw that BLACKPINK and I.O.I are nominated

The score keeps going up. I hope BLACKPINK wins this week. They deserve a first win.

"The new YG group deserves 1st place." Namjoon hyung suddenly said and the other members nodded.

"The winner is BlackPink 'Whistle'. Chukahae!" the MCs shouted.

Yes!! They won I am happy for them.

"Hyung the girl in yellow looks good." Jungkook whispered

I looked again on the TV to look who is the girl in yellow and realized that it's Chaeyoung. I wringkled my forehead and looked weirdly at him.

"Why hyung? Do you like her? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook whispered again

"No! Of course, not." I replied.

Really, Jimin?

"We would like to thank CEO Yang Hyun Suk who let the four of us make our debut, Teddy oppa who created the cool tracks, manager oppas and unnies, ANR team, all the staff of our company and everyone who believed in us. Thank you so much especially to the fans." One of the BLACKPINK members started to speak.

I believe she's Jennie, the rapper of the group. She was the one who accepted the trophy.

"Kamsahamnida (thank you)." The girl with bangs said.

I think this is their main dancer. I saw their profiles on Twitter yesterday. Her name is Lisa, I don't know if I'm right. As far as I know, she's not Korean.

"We would also like to thank our parents who brought us to this world. Thank you for giving us a lot of love."

The one who spoke is Jisoo, I believe.

"BLINKs! We wouldn't win this if y'all didn't support us! We love you!" Chaeyoung smiled sweetly on the camera.

She looks stunning. Her beauty mesmerized me.

After that, the show ended. Namjoon hyung closed the television.

They had their first win in only a few days unlike us, we took years to earn it. It's the shortest time right now for a group to win a first place, I think.

I'm proud of you, Chaeyoung-ah.