+ 31 +

Rosé's POV

"Ya! You really rented the whole place!" I slapped Jimin's arm in disbelief.

Just how much money did he use foe this? He shouldn't waste money on things like this.

"Of course. I did, for my princess." Jimin said confidently.

"I thought you were kidding. You shouldn't have done this!"

It's only me, Jimin and the staffs of the amusement park. It's unusual for me to see the amusement park empty. Normally, there would be many people around.

I looked at Jimin and smiled. He really did put on effort for our date.

He grabbed my hands. I was shocked at first but I let him. I should be nice to him tonight. Just going here makes me happy plus he is with me which makes it more special.

We walked in to store. There are many clothes and accessories in here.

Jimin put on a headband with two hearts in his head and also put the same one on me.

I removed it from my head.

"I don't want this, I want the one with frog eyes." I put back the headband on its place.

Jimin also removed his and got two of the headband I wanted. He put it on the two of us.

After that, I started dragging him to the ride I want.

"Let's ride that!" I said with excitement and pointed the viking.

"Let's not ride that one, Chaeyoung." He said and smiled nervously.

"Why?" I pouted.

I really want to try that ride. I've seen it on the internet and tv, it seems fun.

"It's just that I-i-" He was stuttering.

"What? Are you scared?" I chuckled and held his arm.

"N-no. Of course not." He said.

"Then let's go!"

We sat it the middle. I heard that it's less scary here.

The staff secured our seatbelts and told us to enjoy the rides.

The ride started to move and I can feel the air hitting my face. When it started to get higher Jimin lowered his head and held my hand tightly.

"Jimin, are you fine?" I asked him.

It seems like he didn't here me because he didn't answer. He just tightened his hand around mine.

I raised my other hand to feel the air more. This ride isn't as scary as I expected. I am enjoying it very much.

The ride finished and I went down with Jimin. He looks so pale.

"Let's sit for a while." He said.

We sat on a bench near. I stared at him. I shouldn't have forced him to ride that. I should've went alone.

"Sorry." I said.

"Why?"

"You rode that ride because of me." I pouted.

"No. I'm just a little tired." He said.

I stood up.

"Let's rest for a bit." He grabbed my wrist.

"I'll get you water first." I said.

"Come back quickly."

I went to a churros shop.

"Can I have two waters and chocolate churros, please?" I said to the person in the cashier.

She gave me my order and I paid. After that, I went back to the bench where Jimin is sitting.

"Here. I also bought churros. I know you like this." I gave him the water and churros.

I sat and drank water.

When Jimin finished eating he immediately looked at his watch. He  suddenly stood up.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel." He said.

We went on the ferris wheel. This is my favorite ride.

No one spoke.

When we reached the top, the ferris wheel suddenly stopped. I thought it would just stop for a while but it still didn't continue working after a few minutes.

"Oh my god! Are we gonna get stucked here?" I said, panicking.

"Stay calm, princess." He rubbed my back.

I don't know why but I became calm when he touched me. I feel safe with him.

"Now, look at the sky." He said with a smile.

When I looked at the sky, I was shocked. There were suddenly fireworks.

"I-is that for me?" I asked in awe.

"Yes, princess. That's for you. Watch 'till the end." He said.

We watched in silence until the end. Just when I thought that it was done, something that shocked me more appeared in the sky.

Will you be my girlfriend again? That's what the fireworks formed.

I looked at Jimin and he was already kneeling in front of me.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He said while holding a ring.

I didn't expect this. I didn't expected him to ask me to be his girlfriend so soon.

What if Seulgi gets more mad at me? What will happen if YG and Bang PD knew about this?

"B-but-" He cut off what I was about to say.

"Don't think about the other people. Don't think about Seulgi. Don't think what the other people will think. Be selfish for once and don't think about them. Just think about me and you. Think about your feelings for me and decide." He said and held my hand.

I was speechless with what he said.

Maybe he's right. I should stop thinking about other people for once.

It's not bad to be selfish for once, right? I've always thought about other people before making decisions, but now I won't.

"Yes, Jimin. I will be your girlfriend again." I smiled and hugged him.

---

A/N: To my Filipino readers, please stay safe!