+ 20 +

Rosé's POV

It's finally my sister's wedding day. Everybody is busy and so I am.

I never left my sister since last night. I slept with her, ate with her and now I am checking if the make up that the artist is putting on her is fine.

My mom and dad are also here. Mom is already starting to tear up while Dad is comforting her.

My members are also on their way here and would come any minute now. Our managers are also invited.

The groom, Park Minki, is unnie's close friend ever since high school in Australia. They've been together as boyfriend and girlfriend for 4 years already and now they're getting married!

I am very happy for the both of them. I know that they really love each other.

As the sister of the bride, I really like Minki oppa as my unnie's husband. He always take care of my unnie and support her on everything.

"We're here!" Lisa shouted as they come in.

The members immediately greeted everyone in the room.

We are all wearing a pink dress. Of course, mine is baby pink. It's the theme of the wedding, pink and white. Pink is Alice unnie's favorite color and white is Minki oppa's.

"I'm glad you made it." Alice unnie stood up and hugged the girls.

"Of course. We can't miss our beautiful sister's wedding." Jisoo unnie said.

The members are close to my unnie. Sometimes I even think that Alice unnie is closer to them and not to me.

When we were still trainees, Unnie would travel to Korea to visit us when she's on vacation. We would say our complaints about being a trainee to her and she would always tell us not to give us.

We also call her on a daily basis when it's our break time. We tell her basically everything about being a trainee. How it's hard and how it's stressing specially being a trainee from a big company.

We're all thankful to her for always being there for us and always believing on us.

"The wedding will start in 10 minutes." The organizer said.

We all finished everything that we are doing and get ready to go outside.

-----

"You may now kiss the bride."

Unnie and her now husband, Minki oppa kissed. All the guests cheered for them.

I glanced at my back a little bit. Jimin is watching them also.

Yes. Jimin. He is here. I don't know why but he is really here. Maybe he's a friend of Minki oppa? I heard that Minki oppa was also a trainee so maybe they know each other? But why is his parents also here?

After the wedding we went to the a restaurant with all the guests. There are so many foods prepared for the celebration of the wedding.

I went to my sister.

"Unnie, why didn't you tell me that Jimin is coming?" I asked.

"Why? Are you still affected?" She teased me.

"Of course not."

"Well, he is Minki's cousin. It would be rude not to invite him right?" She said.

After the eating and everything, it's time to dance. Couples and the newlywed are dancing. Even my parents are dancing.

The last song came and I was still watching everyone. Somebody suddenly offered a hand to me. When I looked up it's Jimin.

I raised an eyebrow on him.

"Shall we dance?" He asked and smiled.

"No." I firmly said.

"Come on, Chaey. Our parents are looking on us." He said.

I looked at his parent and they were looking on us. And also my parents. My mom is even signalling me to dance with Jimin.

"Fine. Only for our parents." I held his hads and stood up.

We started dancing.

"Aren't you afraid?" I asked.

"About what?"

"That your girlfriend might be mad if she knew your dancing with your ex."

"What? Girlfriend?" he chuckled.

"Yes. I didn't mean to but I saw you with Seulgi unnie." I said.

"Are you jealous?" He playfully said and looked at my eyes.

I avoided his eyes and immediately denied.

"No. Why would I be? I have no rights. "

"Okay. But she not my girlfriend though." He said.

He leaned closer to me and whispered something to my ears.

"And you have every rights to be jealous, Chaeyoung."