+ 27 +

Chaeyoung's POV

"Happy birthday again, Jeongyeon-ah! Bye." I said and ended the call.

Today is her birthday but I didn't come. Seulgi will be there and right now, Seulgi means trouble to me.

I layed on my bed and spaced out. I'm so bored. I don't have anything to do. I don't have any schedules today. Maybe I should just sleep.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I just can't. I want to do something. I will just cook foods and eat.

-----

I am now at the grocery store buying ingredients that I need to cook Bulgogi.

pound flank steak, check
soy sauce, check
white sugar, check
garlic, check
sesame seeds, check
sesame oil, check
ground black pepper, check
green onion,

Now I just need green onion. I looked around the vegetable section but there was none.

I fixed my mask and asked a man who had a green onion on his cart.

"Uhm, excuse me." I approached him.

"Yes?"

"Where did you get the green onion?" I asked politely.

"Ah. I got it in the vegetable section but this was the last one." He said.

"Ah. Okay, thanks." I bowed.

Just when I was about to leave, he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Chaeyoung, is that you?" The guy suddenly asks.

Oh shit! He recognized me!

"No." I tried to cover my face with my hand.

The guy suddenly pulled down his mask and revealed a handsome face.

I sigh mentally.

I am relieved and not grateful at the same time. Relieved that it's not a fan and not grateful because it is Jimin.

Yes. JIMIN. Park Jimin.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin-ssi." I bowed trying my best to be polite to him.

"Are you going to cook?" He asked.

"Yes. I am going to cook bulgogi."

One of your favorites.

"I can give you the green onions but there's a favor." He said.

"What is it?" I sighed.

"Since I am also cooking bulgogi and I already got lazy on doing it now. Why don't just cook for me." He smiled while wriggling his eyebrows.

"What? No way. I can try cooking it without onions anyway." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then. I thought you're still the same as before. Doesn't wanna cook with even just one ingredient missing." He pouted.

I am still the same. It's just that I feel awkward to cook for you. I wanted to say.

I sighed in defeat. I won't be able to cook peacefully without that onion.

"Wait, Jimin. I'll cook for you." I said and he smiled widely.

Green onions, check.

+++

A/N: I am sorry if this is a horrible and short chapter. I wrote this in the middle of doing my homeworks. I promise to update again tomorrow.