+ 25 +

Rosé's POV

"Rosé, are you okay?" Jennie unnie asked as soon as I came back in our waiting room.

"I'm fine." I forced a smile.

"I can't believe Seulgi did that for a guy!" she shook her head.

Me neither.

"Maybe she's just mad." I said.

"Even though she's mad she shouldn't have done that. I feel like she isn't the Seulgi that we know anymore." She pouted.

"Fix your clothes and makeups already. Your turn is about to start in 10 minutes. Get ready."

-----

The concert ended successfully. Everybody did well and of cours, tired.

I saw many Blinks today and I'm very happy because of that. They made me forget about Seulgi for a while.

Many idols and fans are already leaving the venue. I bowed at every idols and staffs that passed me.

Then, I saw Seulgi with her members. She was glaring at me. I bowed at them and they bowed back and smiled, except for her.

She's still mad. I know it and I feel guilty even though I know I didn't do anything wrong. I just can't help it.

"Chaeyoung, get in the car already." Our manager said.

I got in the car and fell asleep immediately. I am already tired. I need to rest.

-----

"Unnie, wake up." Lisa shaked me.

"Are we at the dorm already?" I asked and yawned.

"Ani. Jimin sunbae texted you. He said go to the CoEx Mall and that he's with Halmoni. We're already near CoEx." She whispered.

Should I go?

Of course. Halmoni will be disappointed if I don't. She will think I don't love her anymore.

"Manager unnie, can you drop me at CoEx?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I wanna buy some clothes and have some time alone." I lied.

"Okay."

-----

I am with Jimin and Halmoni now. We're eating at a restaurant.

"The food tastes great. Does the two of you always go here, Jimin?" Halmoni suddenly asked.

Jimin eyed me nervously.

"Ah. Ne. We always eat here." He smiled awkwardly.

She nodded and went back to eating.

Until when are we going to lie to Halmoni?

If we continue this the higher the chance Seulgi will think we are really dating.

Jimin still likes me. That's right. But I don't. I don't wanna lie more but I also don't want Halmoni sad.