+ 19 +

Rosé's POV

My make up artists continued to put make up on me while I continued to stare at the cosmetics in front of me. I have a photoshoot with Jisoo unnie for Ceci.

I've been preoccupied since I went home after going to Jimin's place. I kept on thinking about the words that I heard before falling asleep.

'Sweet dreams, princess.' that's what I heard and that it's Jimin's voice. Is it real?

It can't be real. I'm sure it's just a dream. But what if it's real?

No. Chaeyoung, it's not real!

I kept on insisting to myself that's it's not Jimin because it's the truth. But some of me still thinks it's real.

But it's really impossible! It's just a dream and I'll believe in that.

I looked at my face in the mirror. Make up artist unnie is already done. As usual, she made me look beautiful.

I stood up and thanked her.

I went to Jisoo unnie and took out my phone. I took many stolen shots of her. She likes it when I do it. She always post it on her Instagram.

Once her make up is done, we changed to the clothes for the shoot.

-----

I am trying to call my sister, Alice. She told me to call her when the photo shoot is done.

We will talk about her wedding. She convinced my manager to give me a week starting tomorrow to help her.

It's already my third try on calling her. She still didn't pick up.

I decided to walk a bit outside. When I felt hunger, I went to a restaurant near.

"Chaeyoung you're here!" the ahjumma gave me a hug.

She is the owner of the restaurant. It wasn't a big restaurant but their food are the best.

I am already close to the owner. Ever since before I was a trainee I always eat here. When I cry, she would comfort me. She also comforted me when me and Jimin broke up. She also gives me advices and compliments me when I'm feeling down.

"Your order is the same, right?" She smiled at me.

"Ne. But please add a plate of spicy tteokbokki. I'm craving for something spicy." I pulled down my mask a bit and smiled back at her.

"Okay. And I shouldn't make it so spicy." She said and patted my head.

I chuckled. She knows me very well. She's already like my second mom.

I sat at the place where I usually sit.

She made her way to the kitchen and came back with a tray full of foods in her hands. She placed it on my table.

"Eat it all okay? You're getting very thin already." She said.

"Ne. I'll eat well. But how much is it? I'll pay already." I said and pulled out my wallet.

"No. It's my treat since your making me proud with your successful career." She smiled at me.

"Okay. But I'll treat you next time or buy you a gift." I pouted.

She let out a little laugh.

"Okay. I'll go to the other customers." She said.

I nodded and she left.

I started eating the food. It's very tasty as always! I ate it all until to the last bite.

My phone ringed and it was my sister.

"Unnie, I was calling you earlier." I said immediately after picking up the call.

"Mianhae. I was busy."

"It's okay. But where are we going tomorrow? Are we going to find a wedding dress?"

"Yes. You and mom are also going to a hanbok shop."

"Ne. Mom already told me that."

"Are you going to our house tonight or at your dorm?"

"I'll stay at the dorm. Just pick me up tomorrow morning."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah. I love you, unnie."

"I love you too, my dongsaeng."

"Bye."

"Ne."

She ended the call and I gathered my things to leave. I went to ahjumma and bid my goodbye to her.

I was about to go out the restaurant but I noticed Seulgi sitting alone in the corner.  I walked to her.

Before I even reached her table. I froze on my spot. A guy came to her.

It's not just a guy. It's my ex. It's Jimin.

I'm sure that it's him. Even he had a cap and a mask on I know it's him.

I quickly turned to another direction.

So they are dating, huh?

This just proves that what I heard when I was sleeping was just a dream.

This is what I wanted right?

Knowing that what I heard the night I went to Jimin's place was just a dream.

But why am I hurting?