+ 44 +

Rosé's POV

"What made you come here?" Irene unnie asked politely.

Me and the girls decided to go here at Red Velvet's dorm. I wanna talk to Seulgi as soon as possible. I know for sure that it's her but in the bottom of my heart, I still hope that I'm wrong.

"Can I talk to Seulgi?" I asked with a low voice, my eyes started to water again.

Our friendship was ruined and I never imagined this would happen. We were like sisters and I loved her like a real one.

"If this is about the scan-" Wendy who is beside Irene started to talk.

"Yes, it is. I can't believe Seulgi did that to our Chaeyoung. One is enough, doing it again is too much!" Jennie blurted out.

"Nini, calm down." I heard Jisoo unnie whisper to her.

Irene unnie took a deep breath before speaking. "The cheating scandal, We're very sure it's not Seulgi."

"She was there at the places that the photos were taken. I'm not blind, unnie." I reasoned out.

"Irene is telling the truth. It's impossible that it's Seulgi. She's already regretting revealing your relationship with Jimin and have been wanting to apologize to the both of you. We're pretty sure that the guilt she's feeling is true and not just for show." Wendy explained.

"But-"

"I'll wake her up. Talk to her so that you'll believe us." Irene unnie stood up and entered a room which I think is Seulgi's.

After a few, Irene went out of the room with Seulgi following from behind. She still looks very sleepy. I feel a little guilty since I know she's busy and barely have time to sleep. But I need to know why she did that. Why did she make it look like I'm cheating?

"Seulgi." I said upon seeing here.

"Chaeyoung, I know why you're here." She started speaking. "Let me explain. What you're thinking is wrong."

"You were at those places where the pictures are taken. Don't even try to lie to me." I looked at her with disappointment.

"But it's really not me! Yes, I was there but I didn't took any photos!" She defended herself.

I stayed silent and my members didn't say anything too. We were just waiting for her to speak more.

"Here's my phone, you can check if I took any photos on those days. You can also check if I contacted any person from Dispatch." She handed her phone to me.

I looked through her text messages and apps where she could've possibly contacted the person who published the article, but I didn't saw anything. I also looked at her gallery but there was no photos of me or Chanyeol.

I eyed her suspiciously before returning her phone.

"You could easily delete messages and photos, Seulgi. Don't try to fool us." Jisoo unnie said.

"I know you wouldn't believe me but it's not really me. I admit it was me who revealed that you two are dating and I'm very sorry about that." She started getting teary eyed and looked me. "But, it was not me who gave the photos of you and Chanyeol to the media!" She continued with her tears starting to fall.

"If it is not you, who?" I asked, starting to believe the words she's saying.

Even though there's a big possibility that she's lying, her eyes tell me otherwise. She looks like she's saying the truth and seeing how she's crying right now, it look likes she regrets what she did in the past.

"You're the only one I know that can do this to us and thinking that you were there in every place where the photos were taken, it's really you who did it. Please, stop fooling me." I added.

"Are you sure she's the only one there? At all those photos, there were many people." Irene unnie said, defending Seulgi.

"She's the only one mad at Rosé." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Chaeyoung and Jimin are both very famous and is one of the power couples of South Korea right now. You really think people wouldn't want a big scope about them? And wouldn't want to ruin their relationship?" Irene reasoned out.

She definitely have a point. There's many people who want to ruin us. But, who could that be and why would he/she wants to make it look like I'm cheating?

"Well, you have a point." Jisoo looks like she's already believing that it's really not Seulgi.

"Then, who is it?" Lisa asked in confusion.

"I know who did it." Seulgi spoke in a very low tone.

Everyone looked at her, waiting for her to continue. She looked like she was still having second thoughts about spilling who the culprit is.

She looked into everyone's eyes before finally speaking again.

"He's close to Jimin and he thinks Rosé will just bring bad effect to Jimin's career."