+ 28 +

Jimin's POV

"Are you sure your members or managers won't come home anytime soon?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"Yes. My members are in Twice's dorm and it's our managers' rest day." She said.

She started cooking. I just stared at her wondering why she didn't come with her members.

"Why didn't you come to Twice's dorm." I asked.

"It's none of your business." She rolled her eyes.

"Is Red Velvet there?" I asked.

"Yes."

I sighed. That's why she didn't go. RV is there.

"I'm sorry." I pouted.

I know it's my fault. I am the reason why Seulgi's mad at her and that's why she didn't go. She doesn't want to ruin whatever happening in Twice's dorm right now.

"If you want me to forgive you, then stay quiet there. You're too talkative."

-----

Chaeyoung placed the bulgogi on the table. It looks delicious.

I immediately tasted it. It's delicious. It tasted more delicious than what I remember from the past. She really did improve in cooking.

"How is it?" She asked.

"It's good. You've improved a lot." I smiled at her.

"Thanks. Eat fast so you can leave sooner."

"You should eat too before it gets cold. And no. I will eat slower. I want to be with you longer." I smirked.

"I already ate a lot while cooking it."

"Do you hate me that much? You don't even want to eat alone with me?" I asked her.

"No." She glanced at me.

"But why won't you eat?"

"Because I am already full."

"Please eat!" I gave her my plate.

"No."

"Pleaaaaase!" I blinked my eyes faster to look cute. This always worked when we were still in a relationship.

"Aish. Fine." She gave up and stood up to get her own plate.

I grinned ear to ear when she started eating. She looks so cute. Like a chipmunk.

"Ya! Stop staring! Just eat." She suddenly said.

I didn't realize that I was staring at her for too long. She was too cute.

I started eating again with a smile on my face. It's been years since we ate together. And it's also been years since I ate a dish made by her.

After eating, I volunteered to do the dishes. She declined at first but ended up agreeing.

"Just don't break anything okay? I will kill you if you do so." She said.

"Yes, ma'am." I chuckled.

After doing the dishes, I went back to the living room and found a sleeping Chaeyoung on the couch.

I sitted on the floor and carefully combed  her hair. She looks absolutely gorgeous even without make up.

"I will get you back, Chaeyoung. I love you."