+ 34 +

Rosè's POV

"Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung." I pointed each of them.

They asked me to name all of them to see if I know all of them. Of course, I do. I watched many of their vids this past month. I had so much fan watching them. They're all funny even Seokjin's dad jokes make me laugh.

"Woah! She knows all of us." Taehyung looked amazed.

"Of course! You're group is very famous! Who wouldn't know you boys?" I said with a smile.

I'm proud of them especially Jimin. Even though they are very successful, they are still very nice.

We already ate and I already feel close to each of them. Even Suga who I thought will be the hardest to talk to because he looks cold turned out to be warm.

They asked me many questions about me and Jimin before we broke up before. They also joked and told me I shouldn't have came back to Jimin.

"Why would she not come back to me? I'm very handsome and I have an angelic voice, you know." That's what Jimin told them proudly.

We went to their living room. They said we will watch Running Man since Seojoon, their friend is the guest.

We laughed a lot while watching. All the casts of Running Man are really funny. They have good humors.

"Did your group already went to Running Man?" Hobi asked.

"Yes, we went there on our first year as idols." I said.

"We went there on 2015. It was really fun!" Jungkook said enthusiastically.

"I watched that. I saw it on YouTube recently." I told them.

We continued watching and talking. They are really talkative. Even more talkative than other girls. It's fun tho.

"Have Jimin talked about me even before I became an idol?" I asked curiously.

I'm really curious if he talked about me and what did he told them if he did.

"Yes! He talks about you all the time when we were trainees! But you know he left you that time." Namjoon said.

"It was hard for him to leave you but he didn't have a choice tho. Dating is bad publicity especially new idols." Tae also said.

"He always tell us how much he misses you and how much he wants to contact you." Yoongi added.

"Really? I thought he forgot me that time and has completely moved on." I said as I remembered those times.

I looked like an idiot that time, waiting everyday for his reply. Until after a month, I realized it's really over. We were over. I'm just glad we're back together.

"Hyungs, remember when Jimin hyung had an injury? He was telling us 'if my roseanne is here she would've gave the best care to mé'." Jungkook said.

I looked at Jimin who's beside me. He look embarrassed but he let them speak. Maybe because he knows I wanna hear stories about him while we were not together.

"Oh when he was injured because of his dumbness? He tried to spin like a ballerina but ended up twisting his foot!" Jin laughed and we all started laughing too.

"Aigoo." I shook my head while laughing.

He's really careless ever since. It's cute for me tho. Everything about him is cute for me. Even his imperfections, they are so beautiful in my eyes. That's how much I love him.

"I need to bring her home now. She still have an early schedule tomorrow." Jimin said.

"Aww.” Taehyung pouted.

"I will miss you, noona." Jungkook pouted too.

What a cuties!

"We'll see each other soon again." I smiled at them.

"I really enjoyed today! Thank you so much, sunbaenim." I stood up and bowed.

"You should call us brother in laws, you're part of our family now." Jin said.

"You should bring your members too, next time." Jungkook said.

"We all know you just want to see their maknae, Jungkook-ah." Namjoon said.

Jungkook blushed and didn't speak again.

"Speaking of my members, can you come with us outside? Yoongi-ssi?" I asked.

"Why?" He stood up.

"I just need you to ask something about one of my members." I smiled.

He nodded.

"What is it?" He immediately asked me when we arrived outside the building.

"Is there something going on with you and our Jennie?" I asked him directly.

"You finally know. Ya, Jimin-ah don't tell this to the members okay? I'm courting her. I do like her a lot." He said.

"Mwo? OMO! I'm so excited for the two of you." I said with a big smile.

"How can you not tell us, hyung?" Jimin pouted at his Suga hyung

"Is that all?" He asked, ignoring Jimin, and I nodded.

"Then I'll go in now. You should go now." He said and went in.

This day is surely a beautiful and fun one. BTS made it really special.