+ 41 +

Rosé's POV

"Come on, Lisa. We'll be late. Just finish your makeup on the car." I heard Jennie said.

Lisa came out from her room, rushing. They bid their goodbyes to Jisoo and I before leaving.

Today, Jennie and Lisa have a photoshoot for a magazine. Me and Jisoo already finished yesterday, that means we're free today.

Jisoo plans on visiting her family. Me, I'm just gonna go to the mall to buy clothes. It would be happy to also visit my family but their in Australia.

"Chae, I'm going too." Jisoo unnie suddenly popped out.

"Okay, unnie. Take care. Love you!" I said cheerfully.

"Don't forget to lock the door later, okay?" She reminded me.

I said yes to her with a salute to be cute. She hugged me before finally going out. I envy her, she can visit her family anytime. I hope my family goes back to Korea soon.

I got ready and went to the mall. There's not that many people here today since it's tuesday. People is either in work or in school.

I quickly spotted things that I like and bought it. I also grabbed some for my members. They also like buying clothes and we always buy for each other.

I decided to eat before going home. I entered a Japanese restaurant. I sat on a table for two in the corner.

"Is that all, Ma'am?" He smiled at me, politely.

"Yes. Thank you."

I scrolled through my phone while waiting for my order. I saw an Instagram post by Chaeyoung of Twice and left a comment there.

"Chaeyoung, is that you?"

I suddenly heard a guy say. I looked at him through my peripheral vision and he looks weird. He's very tall and is wearing a black hoodie with a black mask.

I turned my head to see him completely.

"Do I know you?" I asked in a polite tone.

"It's me..." He removed his mask. "Chanyeol." He smiled.

"Oh!" I quickly stood up and bowed at him.

"I'm glad to see you. I was actually going to call you. By the way, can I seat with you? I'm not really used to eating alone."

"Sure! You can."

He sat in front of me. He still looks tall even when he's sitting. He's hair is back to black now. The last time I saw it, the color's red.

The waiter got his order. Mine got served first and after a while, his came.

"Why are you going to call me?" I asked in the middle of eating.

He said earlier that he was actually going to call me. I wonder why.

"Oh, yes..." He swallowed the food in his mouth. "I actually wanna ask you a favor."

"What is it?"

"It's my sister's birthday next week. I wonder if you can help me on surprising her."

He's surprising he's sister? That's so sweet.

Someone from the other table suddenly caught my attention. Seulgi and she's with a guy. The guy's wearing a mask so I can't see the face.

Seulgi looks a little annoyed. I just hope she's not fighting with the guy. She turned her head to our direction so I looked away and replied to Chanyeol.

"I will gladly help." I smiled. "So, what can I do?"

"Well, you know, her favorite group is 2NE1. They're on your company, right? I want to invite even just one of the members to her birthday party. It will make her extremely happy." He said.

2NE1? But, they're already disbanded. Only Dara unnie and CL unnie are left on YG. I think I can bring Dara unnie.

"Sure..." I saw his face brighten up. "Is it okay if it's only Dara unnie though?"

"It's completely fine! My sister will be super happy."

"Glad to hear that."

"Thank you so much, Chaeyoung. You're a big help." He smiled widely.

---

A week already passed. Today's the birthday of Yoora, Chanyeol's sister. I'm in the car with Dara unnie now on our way to Bom unnie's house. She said that Bom unnie's free today, so she can also come.

My phone suddenly rang. I answered ir immediately after seeing that the one's calling is Jimin.

"Hello?"

"My princess, I miss you." He said sweetly.

He's currently overseas for their tour. We haven't seen each other for two weeks already.

"I miss you too." I replied.

Dara unnie, who's driving, looked at me in disgust. She haven't been on a relationship for a few years already, so I can understand her. This things is weird for her now.

"Our concert will start in a few. I just wanted to hear your voice before going on stage."

"Okay, perform well. By the way, I'm going to a birthday party today with Dara unnie and Bom unnie."

"I need to go now. You enjoy the party, okay? See you next week."

"Next week?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, we got three days off. I'll be coming to Korea to see you. The concert will start now. I love you, Chaeyoung." He said.

I heard a staff calling him in the background.

"I love you too. Enjoy the concert, Chim."

With that, our call ended. We arrived at Bom unnie's house and after picking her up, we went straight to the party.

"What's the birthday girl's name again?" Bom unnie asked.

"It's Yoora, Bommie." Dara unnie said.

The two of them are asked to be the one holding the cake. The lights are turned off since Yoora is already on the gates.

We started singing when she entered the house. There are not that many guests, only her family, close friends friends, some EXO members and us.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Park Yoora
Happy birthday to you~"

She looked so surprised.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed when she saw the two 2NE1 members.

"Happy birthday, Yoora!" The two greeted in chorus and presented her the beautiful cake.

She blew the cake shyly as it's her idols holding the cake. A big smile is on her face. She looks genuinely happy. She even teared up in happiness.

Chanyeol suddenly stood beside me and patted my head.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung. You made my sister very happy."