Prologue

Rosé's POV

"My Chaeyoung, you're so pretty." My boyfriend suddenly said, out of blue.

He hugged me. He's always like that, always complementing me suddenly. I like it though. He never failed to make my heart flutter.

"I know, Jimin. You always say that." I chuckled.

"Always remember that I love you no matter what, okay?" He kissed my temple.

"I know that. I love you too also, no matter what."

I separated from the hug. He held my hand and we started walking. He picked me up from school today, like he normally does every friday.

We went to a karaoke place near my school and had fun there. Singing is just one our common interests. We both loved it and it's one thing that made us closer. He's actually a trainee now, and I can't wait to see him on stage.

We also ate dinner together that day. He even walked me to my apartment and we chatted about a lot of things on the way.

"Do you want to come in, Chim?" I asked him.

"No. I still need to practice." He shook his head.

"You sure? We can watch movies."

"Let's do that the other time." He smiled at me.

He hugged me tightly, so tight that I can't breath. I just let him. He kissed every part of my face before he finally left.

If I only knew that's the last time I would see him. I wouldn't have let go from the hug. After that day, he disappeared with no trace. He ignored my texts and calls and even changed his phone number later on. I didn't know what to do anymore. Even his social medias are deactivated.

I asked his friends that I knew. His friends since childhood, but they also don't know where he is. I went to their house once, he's not there.

I even went to his school trying to ask about where he is, a month after our last date. I was thinking that he would atleast be here.

"Excuse me." I stopped a boy from his class. "You're Jimin's classmate right?"

"Yes. Why?" He asked.

"I'm just wondering if he attended school today?"

I'm deeply hoping that he says yes.

"You're his girlfriend, right? Didn't you know that he transferred schools?" He said, which shocked me.

I wasn't able to talk back to him, so he went on his way, leaving me there. He transferred schools? I didn't know about that. He never talked about transferring, even if he skips many school days for training.

I went to the closest park and sat there, crying. He really left me now? He didn't even broke up with me, and now he's suddenly nowhere to be found. We were still happy last week.

He promised to never leave me. I guess, promises are really made to be broken. Look at us now, we promised to never leave each other. He broke it. He left me.

Months and months have pass. Still nothing from him. I never saw him again, even his shadow.

I just got back from Korea. I missed it here. The place where I grew up, Australia. My parents wanted me to stay there in Korea, but I just can't. Everything that I see there reminds me of our memories with Jimin.

I opened the television and tried to find a Korean channel. Luckily I found one, SBS and the show now is Inkigayo. 'BTS Debut Stage' was written on the screen. The names and photos of the new idols started to flash on the screen but the last member caught my attention. It's Park Jimin!

So he's an idol now? He's dreams finally came true. Maybe this is the reason why he left me? Maybe he is on a dating ban? Why didn't he told me? I would understand it, but maybe he just simply didn't love me from the start.

I have many questions in my mind for him. I know it will never be answered, he's too far now.

I turned off the TV as tears fall from my eyes. All the feelings that came to me when he left me came back. I started to think if being an idol is that good that he left me for it.

"Roseanne, it's already dinner time. Come here, let's eat." I wiped my tears away as I heard my mom calling me.

I walked to the dinning room and smelled the food that my mother cooked. We started eating.

"Mom, dad, do you think I am qualified to be an idol?" I suddenly said.

I'm suddenly very interested in that. I want to know if it's good to be an idol, I was dumped because of that.

"Why Rosè do you wanna be an idol?" My dad asked.

"No, I just thought of it." I replied.

In fact, I want. But, I don't think I will qualify. My face, I don't think it's very pretty. Many people said it is but ai don't believe them.

"You have a good voice, Chaey. Why don't you try it?" My mom said.

My voice, that's the only thing I'm confident of. Ever since I was a kid, I'm always praised for having a good singing voice. I always sing on our church and they love it very much.

"Yeah, I heard that YG Entertainment will do a audition here in Australia. I think you will be qualified. You have the looks, the voice, the face and your dancing is good too." Alice, my sister said.

YG? That's the company of some pillars of K-pop! Would they accept me? I don't think so. Their standards are very high. It's impossible to be accepted there. But, trying wouldn't hurt right? This is my chance to let the world hear my voice.

"Okay, I will try."

+++

A/N: This part was added after I already published 40 chapters. I just felt like there's a need to know a little about the back story. I hope you all will enjoy reading the whole story!