+ 22 +

Jimin's POV

"You're going on a date with her again?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Hyung, I told you already. It not a date." I said.

"Well, yeah. You don't consider it as a date but the girl does. She's even assuming that you're already in a relationship!" Hyung said.

"She doesn't." I shook my head.

"You sure? Our make-up noona asked me about this. You know that she's close with BLACKPINK's stylist, right?"

"Yes."

"Our make up noona said that her friend, the BLACKPINK's stylist, overheard your Chaeyoung and Lisa talking about Seulgi saying that you're in a relationship." He said.

"Shit. What should I do now?" I sighed.

My relationship with Chaeyoung is still not fine. I can't let this continue. I need to get her back as soon as possible.

I thought it was clear to Seulgi that I only see her as a big sister. I never thought that she sees our relationship differently.

We haven't been friends for long. We just became friends recently. Does she expect me to fall in love in such a short time especially when I still love Chaey?

"You wanna get Chaeyoung back right?" Hyung asked.

"Of course. I rather die single than being in a relationship with a girl that's not Chaeyoung."

"Clear things up with Seulgi before you completely lose your chance with Chaeyoung." He patted my back and left the room.

-----

I looked at the girl in front of me. She looks completely happy. She looked at my eyes. That's what Chaeyoung's eyes looked like when we were still together.

Seulgi really likes me, huh? But I love Chaeyoung and not her.

"Seulgi." I called her and she smiled widely.

"Be honest. Do you like me?" I finally asked her.

"What's with the sudden question, Jimin? " She chuckled.

I kept on a serious face.

"Just answer me, Seulgi."

"Yes. I like you." She said. "You like me too right?"

She held my hand but I let go quickly.

I looked at her eyes and said the truth, "I don't like you, Seulgi. I'm sorry."

I saw pain in her eyes but it quickly changed to a hopeful look.

"You don't like me because you love me?" She nervously said.

"No. I love someone but it's not you. I only see you as a friend." I said.

I feel guilty for rejecting her but if I don't do this. She will just keep on hoping.

"You're lying. You won't go on dates with me if we're just friends!" She said in disbelief.

"I'm not lying."

"Then tell me. Who's the girl?"

"I can't tell you."

"I will not believe you if you don't tell me who is she!" She shouted.

I looked around. Luckily there were no people.

"I don't want to ruin your friendship with her."

"But she stole you from me. I need to teach her lessons! She can't steal what's mine!"

I slowly got angry. So this is her true side? And what? Teach Chaeyoung a lesson?

"You really wanna know who is she?" I raised my eyebrows on her.

She nodded.

"Park Chaeyoung. Roseanne Park." I said.

"That bitch? I knew it. She's hiding a slut behind that angelic face of her." She smirked.

I grabbed her wrist forcefully. Now, I'm very mad.

"You don't call my Chaeyoung like that and don't you dare touch her or do something against her. If you do so, I will be your enemy."