3.

Saturday

12:10pm

Riley

I stood in my closet with my robe on trying to figure out what I wanted to put on. Amaru kept giving me sweatpants and clothes that covered me up then Amani kept giving me things that showed too much skin.

"Guys." I said as they both looked at me.

"You don't need to be showing no skin with this nigga." Amaru turned his lip up.

"Yes she does, it's a date." Amani fussed.

"It's not a date." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Here, put this on." Amaru gave me a white turtleneck.

"Ok, I'll wear this Amaru." I rolled my eyes.

"If you're going to wear that then you have to wear this." Amani gave me a black denim skirt.

"Wear this under that." Amaru gave me some black tights and white leg warmers.

"Ok y'all." I chuckled.

"Get out, so I can get dressed." I said looking at the clothes I had in my arms.

They both walked out of the closet as I closed the door behind them. I put on what both of them gave me and looked into the mirror. The outfit turned out to be really cute. I ended up putting on some black booties with it.

"Ok." I said to myself as I fluffed my hair out and put some Carmex on. I grabbed my deodorant and put some on as well.

I then grabbed my black puffer coat and put it on. I walked out of the closet and turned the closet light off.

"How do I look?" I asked them.

"Oh my god, you look so good Riley." Amani squealed looking at me.

Amaru didn't say anything he just starred at me for a while.

The doorbell ended up ringing and Amaru got up quickly and walked out of my room.

"Riley and Amani, y'all friend is here!" My mom yelled up the stairs.

I didn't tell my mom I was going on a date or anything because it wasn't anything serious so I just told her he was our friend.

Amani and I walked out of my room and down the stairs. My mom was sitting on the living room couch, watching TV and the front door was closed.

"See you later mom." I said.

"Bye Ms. Holmes." Amani said.

"See y'all. Riley do you have your keys?" She asked.

"Yes." I said

"Ok. Y'all be safe, love you." She said.

"Ok, love you too." We responded in unison.