Epilogue

3 1/2 hours later

"Uh!" Riley yelled, hoarsely as she reached her peak for the 6th or the 7th time as I stroked her slowly with my hand around her neck.

"Amaru." She whined as I rubbed her clit, thrusting in and out of her.

"I can't take anymore." She spoke again and I could tell she'd lost her voice.

I pulled out of her and laid flat on my back, feeling accomplished.

"Damn." I closed my eyes, we were going at it for hours.

"I'm sore." Riley spoke hoarsely as she laid on my chest.

"I had to show you who's boss." I said and she giggled.

"Can we take a bubble bath?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come on." I said to her as she stayed put on my chest.

"Carry me?" She asked, poking her lip out.

"Alright." I said as she sat up so I could get up.

I then scooped her out of the bed and carried her to the bathroom, I sat her on the double sink then started the bath as she leaned on the mirror.

Surprisingly the hotel had bubble bath, so I used the entire bottle making the tub fill up with bubbles.

Once the tub was full, I held my hand out for her as she pushed herself off of the sink and grabbed it. I stepped in the tub first, sitting down as she stepped in, sitting on me.

"This feels so good." She moaned, laying her head back on my chest.

"I wish I could do this everyday.." She said, trailing off.

"Me too." I admitted.

"Just me and you, living together." She said making me smile.

I started thinking about how I would be leaving for military training after graduation. I knew that it would hurt her but this is just something I need to do to secure my future, our future. I just didn't know how to tell her.

"Do you want to move in together?" She asked me, breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Of course I want to move in with you. I want you to be my wife, Ri. I didn't put that ring on your finger for nothing." I explained and she nodded, exhaling as she looked down at her ring and smiled.

"So, what's the plan?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We're going to college together and we're going to work at my dad's bank. What's the plan, are we going to save up and buy a house or a condo?" She asked and I sighed, laying my head against the wall.

"What's wrong?" She furrowed her eyebrows, sitting up and looking back at me.

I froze because I didn't know how to tell her and this wasn't the time. I've been lying for all these months, feeling like shit. The day was getting closer and closer, I had to tell her sooner or later.