15.

Next morning..

Riley

I laid in bed, staring at Amaru as he slept. I woke up about an hour ago, not believing the events last night actually happened. It all felt like a dream and I felt like a new women. I smiled as he snored softly.

A few moments later, a soft knock came to the door and I got up quickly, grabbing Amaru's sweatpants off of the floor and sliding them on. Once I got them on, I went to the door and looked through the peephole to see who it was.

"Who that?" Amaru asked sleepily, sitting up.

"Mani." I said unlocking the door and letting her in.

"Hey Ri." She spoke softly.

"Hey Mani." I said looking at her knowingly as I closed the door.

Amaru laid back down and pulled the covers over his head.

"It's so cold in here." Mani said rubbing her arms with her hands.

"You know I can't sleep without it being cold." I said to her, sitting on the couch as she nodded.

"I thought y'all were up by now." She said and I shook my head.

"It's only.." I trailed off, grabbing my phone.

"9:44 in the morning." I said

"I know but I want to go to the pool." She said.

"I haven't showered, eaten breakfast or anything yet, we can around 12." I told her.

"Alright." She nodded.

"So, about last night.." I trailed off, looking at her and she smiled.

"Let's go get breakfast and talk." She said looking over to Amaru who was buried under the covers.

"He already knows." I said quietly and she looked at me with wide eyes as I nodded.

"We were that loud?" She asked and I nodded.

"He was going to go over there but I stopped him." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm grown." She mouthed but didn't actually speak.

"I know, I told him that." I agreed.

"Lets still go get breakfast though because I'm hungry." I said to her, standing up.

We went to the dining area of the hotel, where they were serving breakfast. We grabbed a few things and left, there were way too many people there and we looked horrible. My hair was everywhere and I had on Amaru's baggy clothes.

Once we made it back to the room, I sat all our food down and Mani went back to her room to wake Jay up.

"Best friend, wake up." I said walking over to the bed and he sighed deeply.

"No." He whined, grabbing me and pulling me onto the bed next to him.

"Come on, I got food." I giggled as he laid his head in the crook of my neck.