008 | jk

008.
BEAUTIFUL LIAR
& DARK CLIMAX
______

Your walking. Your crying. Your defeated. But mostly, your in pain.

You gaze above, the gloomy sky blessing you with no more than rain. Your broken enough, why rain? It hurts. What hurts? The pain of losing the one you loved. Wait, the one you still love.

A few hours earlier,

It was your first anniversary. Who's? Yours and Jungkook's.

At first, you where greeted with happiness and joy about today's meaning and why it had meant so much to you. But then there was Jungkook, who woke up almost as clueless as ever – asking numerous amounts of occasions, why you were so excited today.

Of course, you didn't utter a peep. You wanted him to know for himself. Well, you thought, perhaps he was joking  because he teased you regularly and you knew, this day was just as important for you, as it was for him.

But the thought of him forgetting, was glued to your mind along that very morning.

Evening came by pretty fast, and you where already dressed potentially the best you've ever dressed. It was not so over the top yet subtle and sexy. Two main things you had always required when dressing yourself, of course not exposing as much as you were now.

But exposing a little skin, never hurt nobody.

As you stepped out of your door, within that split of a second you where brutally attacked by the sudden breeze – you shivered running back into your apartment hoping Jungkook would be arriving soon to pick you up for the surprise you knew he had planned.
Or was it your mind telling you he had something planned?

Your body relaxed within the warmth of your home, regretting to even associate your bare skin with the winters weather outside to get a taste of the weather which was terrible.

For what seemed to be ten minutes, was profoundly quite long. You sighed, huffed and dozed out all along you waiting for his presence that was supposed to be there minutes ago.

Growing tired to an extent where you had just wanted to be in your pyjamas,  – binge watching – you had totally lost patience and grabbed your fluffiest coat to prevent any chills from outside.

And boy where you wrong. The breeze had smacked you so hard you almost felt as if you had been smacked by John Cena himself.

However, you made it to his house which wasn't quite a long walk yet painful due to your stiletto but you found the key under his door mat and worked your magic before stepping into the premises of Jeon Jungkooks house.

The lights hadn't been turned off so you definitely knew, he was under the same roof as you. He just had to be. Perhaps, he had an explainable excuse as to why he was late.

You slowly yet precisely, made your way towards his kitchen and there you saw him, standing shirtless looking as beautiful as ever behind the island.

You gulped once, twice and thrice just looking at his toned back from afar. All you already wanted to do was run your fingertips across each part of his skin – marking him to be yours because of course he was yours. Or are you telling yourself he's yours?

Your heel clicked amongst the marble floor as you entered the kitchen – startling the young man ahead of you, who stared at you utterly shocked.

"What are you doing here?..." he rushed to say.

You frowned, "did you forget about our anniversary, again?" You replied, confusing the man.

He furrowed his eyebrows, gawking over, "anniversary?"

You shook your head, "how forgetful can you be." You mumbled.

"Y/N, me and you were never together."

You stomped your foot against the marble flooring, anger gushing through your body. "You are mine JEON JUNGKOOK!"

He backed away, obviously startled by your sudden outbreak. "Y/N, me and you never existed. We never had an anniversary, your not even my friend let alone having a relationship with you.." you blinked, trying to control your tears.

You shook your head, not allowing the words to hurt you even more. "No. You were always mine Jungkook. Y—you made love to me.." you sighed painfully.

His utter change in expression, pained your already broken heart. "Made love to you? Please Y/N. You must be delusional."

"I would never lay my hands amongst someone as inhuman as you. Please, just get out. Your already giving me stress." He spoke, his words sharp and precise showing no emotion, enhancing his cold heart you never saw until now.

He's lying. Or are you telling yourself he is? Shut up. But you know it's the truth. Leave me alone, he loves me and I love him. Or is that the fairy tale you made, living in your mind?

You fought against yourself mentally. You knew your other side was right. It was your imagination. Everything was a fictional, happy ending, story you directed, starred and suffered in.

You heart was fuming with anger and pain. You loved a man, who had no affection whatsoever to your presence. Was this the meaning of heartbreak? Or was you always heartbroken?

Tears after tears fell, you gazed upon him looking at you like you were worthless and pathetic. It's true, you were. You always have been. But then, a figure came through the other entrance towards your right and stood by him.

You knew very much who that was. Your nightmare. It just had to be her.

She didn't even bother sparing a glance towards you, instead she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his shoulder all while gazing straight upon you as if she purposely wanted to trigger you.

And she did, you were fuming on rage and wanted nothing but to end her life right there and then. But you didn't, instead running out of the house, directly to the opposite side of your home to somewhere even you didn't know where.

You just wanted to escape that lie you've been living in for what seemed a beautiful nightmare day by day.

Now You believe, it was your imagination. You and Jungkook never existed and never will. You and him were never a thing at first. Not today, not tomorrow and not ever.

Why?

Because you never existed. . .