0016 | jjk

0016.
FAKE LOVE
_____

"This one?"

I questioned quite enthusiastically. We were in the mall and well by we, I mean me and Jungkook. He was attending a very grand and elite party this weekend and unwillingly decided to go shopping for a dress for me. We weren't married of any sort, actually we were just the usual boyfriend, girlfriend, kinda thing. So once he announced that I deeply needed a new gown, I could say nothing but be obedient and accept his kindness.

"Jungkook." I sung, trying to grab his attention.

He peered up from his phone, a quick glance up and down my body before meeting my eyes.

"Nice," he nodded in the slightest of satisfaction and returned to scrolling onto his phone.

My shoulders dropped and I couldn't help but pout in sorrow. The dress could be the most beautifulest and gorgeous dress there could ever be, but I wouldn't deny the fact that not being able to hear the precious compliments about wearing this surreal dress, that you want to hear from the man that adores you so much, can instantly make you feel uncomfortable towards that dress and not feel up to expectations with beauty.

I just stared at him before reluctantly walking back into the dressing room, a big pout on my face, and returning to my own attire, feeling a little drained in energy and stingingly upset.

"Aren't you going to wear the other one?"

He asked and I had to bite my tongue. I know men usually hated shopping with women—maybe that was a stereotypical comment—but it wouldn't hurt to give the slightest of attention towards us ladies. We don't care how it looks on us, we care that the ones we love, value us and give us affection. But he seemed clueless, I had already worn the other one.

"This is the other one, Jungkook." I pointed ahead of me, letting the lady scan it for us.

He nodded with a slightly ajar mouth, and picked up the bag before heading out. I watched him walk in front of me because I couldn't face him feeling suddenly so blue. I just needed attention from him, a little cute compliment to boost my energy back up.

But that didn't happen, at least not through out the whole day.

•  •  •