0012 | pjm

0012.
POSSESSION
& OBSESSION
[MATURE CONTENT]
________

Did anyone ever tell you in life, that love was felt within the first blink of an eye? That love was the moral story of Romeo and Juliet—star crossed lovers.

If you agree, than yeah, me too.

I guess, that's how people comprehend love. An unjustified emotion that can entirely damage you into a burnt cigarette with a heavy and deep pain that seemingly fades away as they slowly fall back into that torturous cycle that they become addicted too, entitled too.

I don't believe in Romeo and Juliet, I don't believe in love at first sight, I don't believe in love makes you do crazy things.

It's a myth that won't come to an end because we spread it like bees to a fresh flower.

However, I do believe in possession, obsession and addiction.

I believe that those three simple words, can have a big impact on something or someone, and can crucially damage a family.

A family that adored each other until everything went down hill by the hands of my loved one, Park Jimin.

• • •

It was just passed 3 o'clock, the sun was beaming through the clouds, the white building of Greece camouflaged with the light blue sky that intertwined with the waves of the turquoise sea. It was surreal. The view was undeniably very satisfying, I could have watched for hours if only it wasn't time to pick my children up from school.

Eventually, I peered my gaze away from the enlightening view that I yet still hadn't gotten used too and pulled the cap of my hat downwards to cover up the small bruises marked onto my skin. Seems the new foundation couldn't hide the new bruises.

I curled myself into the embrace of my two children as they wrap their small arms around my shoulders comfortingly. The adrenaline and happiness oozing into my skin after meeting them. "Mama," they both squeal ready to converse excitedly about their day, "we went to the beach."

I poked each of their noses, "is that so? And how did that go?" I asked with just as much excitement. "We saw crabs," my daughter Alena said. "Then we saw a shark—" Luhan started which suddenly got cut off by his sister, "he's lying mummy, there was no sharks."

Luhan's mouth opened, momentarily gaping his mouth open and close at his sisters confident face, "they were sharks. Real sharks!" I laughed watching them bicker aimlessly at each other. "So what I'm hearing is you had fun without me?" I asked playfully, both their eyes turning into small crescent.