0021 | jjk

* sheepishly grins *
Sorry for taking so long with a chapter. Everything you need to know is down below. Please give your home girl some love.

0021

0021.
THE TRUTH UNTOLD
_____

You nearly tripped whilst placing your sneakers on. A giddy feeling was swirling in your stomach. Not so long ago, you got a strange text from your boyfriend. But ever since you read it, it's been circling in your mind. You can't help but think negatively towards it.

Racing down the road, you slowed down your speed after entering the lake park. It was quite dark, so you had to walk a bit slower in order to adjust to the darkness. Plus, it was night and you absolutely hated being out past dark. Maybe it was the amount of horror movies you watched, or your inner fear of the unknown.

But the figure of your boyfriend—or what you could only assume is your boyfriend—made your erratic heartbeat slower down.

"Jungkook!" You ran into his arms, tightening your hold around him.

But he didn't wrap his arms around you. He didn't nuzzle his head into the crook of your neck, like he always did. You couldn't help but feel a bit worried and sketchy towards this action.

"Sohee." His hands reach out onto your shoulders. He holds them and slightly pushes you away. Your arms unwrap from around him, slowly looking up at him.

"We—we have to talk."

And there's that gut feeling again. He's going to break up with you. It's so obvious, you can practically feel it coming. All he has to do is say those three words and everything will go crashing down.

"Talk? Talk about what?" You ask curiously, searching back and forth between his chocolate brown eyes.

He sighs brokenly and your heart shatters.

"You want to break up with me, don't you?" Despite feeling the need to hear it from his mouth, you ask anyway.

"No–I mean yes. Well–not exactly. It's–its just complicated." His broken sighs clenches your heart.

"What's complicated, Jungkook?" You snap. "You want to break up with me—just say it. Just say the three damn words."