0028 | kth

The Unpredictable boy
pt.1

"Anyo—?"

"Anyo—?"

"Hello, excuse me?" Hm, what?

You blink your eyes, taking a step back and taking in the sight of the unimpressed woman in front of you. She seems a bit annoyed.

"Name?" She deadpans.

"Right." You clear your throat. "Um, Lara Orlando."

Her finger slides down the notepad in her hands with names of all the enrolled exchanged students. She hits her nail against the paper, eyes darting back to yours with a folder filled with coloured paper. She suddenly outstretched her hand and you panically grasped ahold of all the papers before it dropped.

"What is this?" You eyed the flimsy folder.

"Everything you need to know." She said before calling next in the queue.

Rude. You walk away from the never ending queues, and somewhere out of the block you were in. There were different buildings on campus, much to difficult to find anything really but slightly easier with the map they've provided you with. Although Korean isn't your first language, nor have you even attempted to learn it, it's still a hassle when trying to find your whereabouts because everything is in Korean.

And when you mean everything, you mean everything.

Now you've successfully made it out the immensely hectic building, walking down some pathway between grass with an urge to get out of the beaming sun, and to get you a cold water bottle.

I don't think they'll have shops on campus. You debate in your mind.

I'll get it later. You shrug, rummaging through the papers in your hand and mindlessly walking around the campus.

The words written in English on the papers seem to indulge you so ferociously into the text, that you've become oblivious to your surrounding—you don't hear the two boys speaking rather loudly in front of you.

This until one of them smacks right into your shoulder and all your papers scatter onto the ground. You're so easily infuriated by this, bending down and picking it up. You hate the fact that people don't watch where they're going, it's so simple to look but they choose every reason not to.