0026 | pjm

Love lies

Love lies

You tapped your finger to the beat of the song that was playing on the radio, slightly bopping your head too. Greenery was all that passed by, some horses even. But mostly just grass and land of field.

The past few months, you and Jimin have been working profoundly hard. You were an accountant and he was an architect. Both of you were complied with work, literally buried beneath it. Sometimes it even got a little out of hand, and slightly ridiculous with the amount of hours the both of you spent away from each other.

He'll be sleeping on the sofa, to knackered to bother changing his clothes, or you'll be on-top of the blankets in your bed, nothing but a bra and work trousers on because of how tired you were. And the sad thing was, it kept on repeating. There was no pause button for the both of you to just refresh yourselves, and take time for each other.

You needed just a warm cuddle. That's it.

That's all you needed to heat your little heart up.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes." Jimin said.

Approximately ten minutes later, the car came to a halt, parking it outside the luxurious villa in Koi Samui, Bangkok. The both of you existed out the vehicle, speechlessly walking towards the modern house.

Just before the white door, a small pond laid on the ground, surrounded by white pebbles. The house itself was absolutely breathtaking. Large windows at each corner, white walls outside and inside. Wide bedrooms with king-sized beds. Bathrooms with both showers and baths. Marble flooring and soft rugs, begging to be touched.

"This is so beautiful." You breathe.

The both of you take the luggage into the home, closing the door after you. You take your heels off and let your aching feet feel the cold marble floor. It helps sooth the pain, and the soft rug in the living room makes your jaw drop and squeal in happiness.

Your stay is five days, so you know your going to make the most of it.

"Look, champagne!" You gleam, toddling over towards the modern kitchen. Your not much of a drinker, but you know damn well that Jimin is.

But surprisingly he isn't even in the same room as you. Hasn't heard you either, because if he heard anything about alcohol, he'd come running down.