Dimentia Talks of Love

Yawn, what a nap! Alright, time to write some stories! I think we've established what I do and do not own, so let's go.

Chapter 9: Dimentia Talks of Love

On the Irken flagship, known as the Massive, the Almighty Tallest were sitting on the couch in their private quarters, looking disappointedly at Tak, who was speaking to them through their TV screen, looking pretty beat-up. Orbot and Cubot were also in the room. "We're very disappointed in you, Tak." said Red.

"Yeah." replied Purple. "You said-" His sentence was cut short as there was the sound of a loud vacuum in the background. The Tallest and the robots turned to their right to see a Hispanic human maid in a pink gown, white apron, yellow gloves, black shoes and hair, and glasses vacuuming the floor.

"H-Hey! Consuela!" Red called. "No vacuuming during one of our scenes!"

The maid, known as Consuela, turned off her vacuum and replied, "Misser Red, we need more lemon pledge."

"Well, go to the store and get some." Red replied, annoyed.

"Noo. I no have the money. You go."

"How about I lend you the money, and you go to the store and buy some?"

"Nooo." With that, she went back to her vacuuming. The Tallest just sighed.

"Anyway," continued Red as he turned his attention back to Tak on the TV screen, "you said you had things under control, Tak. You had the Brown Star at your disposal, but you go and lose it along with the planet."

"Look, it wasn't my fault." replied Tak. "I would've had those guys if it wasn't for Zim dropping in unannounced and ruining everything!"

"Wait a minute!" Red replied. "ZIM?! Didn't we have him banished?"

"Not good enough, it seems. He broke into my lair and practically gave the GKND that Star!"

"Of course." Red sighed. "The only way to dispose of rogue Irken soldiers is to lock them away. We'll send a message to every soldier stating that Zim is officially on the most wanted list, but for right now, you should go and rest up Tak."

"Go to Planet Aquaria!" suggested Purple. "It's the best place for a vacation!"

"Will do, my Tallest. And I assure you, I'll get him next time!" With that, the screen shut off.

"Well, now that that there business is outta the way," said Cubot, "what do y'all reckon we should do about this 'Number 1'?"

"I 'reckon' we should fix that chip! ORBOT! Is it ready yet?" Red shouted.

"Oh, yes! And I have it right here!" he said as he held a small chip.

"Well, put it in!"

Orbot opened a slot in Cubot's neck and began tinkering. "The think bone's connected to the talk bone! The talk bone's connected to the mouth bone!" he said in a sing-song voice. "That should do it!"

"Good." Replied Red. "I don't think anything could've been more annoying than that cowboy chatter."

"YARR!" screamed Cubot in a pirate voice, making the Tallest leap off the couch in surprise. "Feelin' ship-shape with me new voice chip, I am, arrgh! Ah beggin' yer pardon, squires, but what do ye suppose we be doin' about this Nigel Uno lubber?"

"I think that's the wrong chip." Stated Orbot.

"Really?! Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?!" exclaimed Red sarcastically.