The Irken Battleblitz

Wow. Did I seriously get 5 reviews last night? That gives me more than enough motivation to actually do this! Alright, let's do this!

Chapter 10: The Irken Battleblitz

It was yet another restless night for Numbuh 1, as he was having yet another nightmare.

In his nightmare, he was sitting in Rachel's office, wearing her Supreme Leader helmet, and filling out paperwork. He kept signing papers until two snakes slithered up behind him, a purple one on his right and an orange one on his left.

"Ah, look at our good Supreme Leader, filling out those nasty papers." Said the purple snake, her voice sounding like Dimentia's. "Why don't you lie down for a little nap?"

"NO!" exclaimed the orange snake, her voice sounding like Rachel's. "Don't listen to the purple snake, Supreme Leader Numbuh 1! She's evil and deceitful."

"I'm not tired. Really." Replied Nigel.

"Oh, come now." Replied the purple snake. "Listen to your old friend, won't you? Have I ever steered you wrong? Led you astray? No. Now, why don't you go get some rest?"

"Don't do it, Nigel!" exclaimed the orange snake.

Nigel grabbed his aching head. "I don't know who to believe, anymore!" The entire area began turning pitch-black and he was completely surrounded by darkness. He saw the purple snake coming up to him out of the darkness.

"Sleep. Just like SHE DID!" and the purple snake gnashed her fangs at him.

Nigel finally woke up in his room, screaming. He soon stopped and started breathing heavily.

HAANH! HAANH! HAANH!

Nigel turned to see his new alarm clock going off. He wished Dimentia got him one with a less annoying sound. Once he shut it off, he got dressed and headed off to lunch.

The Massive

The Almighty Tallest were sitting in their control room back on the Massive, once again, enjoying their snacks. One of the soldiers soon spoke up. "Sirs: Orbot and Cubot have arrived with the Star Wolf Team."

"Great! Send them in." replied Red. The doors opened and in came Orbot and Cubot, along with the Star Wolf Team.

New Star Wolf member, Rattlesnake Jake, quickly shot into the room up to the Tallest and snatched a Hershey bar out of Purple's hand and swallowed it. "It'sss no wonder why sso many kidss like this sstuff." He said before slithering back down to his team. Without his armor, Jake was a big, long snake with a black back part and a reddish-pink under part. He had several bullet packs along his body and what looked like a machinegun tail. Purple groaned in dismay at the loss of his candy bar.

"Anyway, I'm glad you're here, Star Wolf." Said Red. "We need your help in taking out a certain GKND operative."

"Typical." Replied Wolf. "You big bad adults can't handle a few snot-nosed kids, so you have to send us to do it. Alright, who is it?"

"His name is Nigel Uno, Number 1. He's been working for them for 3 months and he's already found two Stars. We have a feeling he might head for the one on Planet Glacia next, so we need you to intercept him and his friends there and take them out."

"And get us that Star while you're there, too. Those things aren't easy to come by, you know." Replied Purple.

"No problem. Rattlesnake Jake here can wrap himself around a ship and crush it with ease. We'll take him out easy. That is, if you're willing to pay."