Nigel Shrinks

Welcome back, me hearties! I actually had time to write another chapter today! We're gonna start the next planet today! Uhhh, I can't think of much to say. Thanks to my reviewer(s), I guess. Wouldn't be able to go on without 'em. Alright, let's go.

Chapter 14: Nigel Shrinks

After finishing their lunches, the team of four, with Luvbi in the team now, were in their ships, drifting close to Planet Kateenia, their next destination. "I wonder what's on Galactic Radio." Ava said to herself as she pressed a button in her ship. The radio was activated in each of their ships as music started to play.

"Good morning, citizens of Galaxia, and welcome to Channel 5000. I am Linda," a woman said on the speakers.

"-And I am MORBO." A male said in a loud, gruff voice. "For today's broadcast, studies of the Earthican female, and their ways."

"We now go to Johnly Wordsington from Planetary Studies. Johnly?"

"Thank you, Linda." The voice of a British man spoke. "First, let us talk about the speaking habits of the Earthican female. The Earthican female seems to speak the same language as Earthican males. But of further studies, when Earthican females speak of certain items in low quantities, they occasionally refer to higher quantities. For example, if an Earthican female says she is going to buy a couple groceries, you can clearly see that she has bought several pounds of groceries upon her return. Next, let us observe the way the Earthican females interact with each other. When interacting, Earthican females appear to have many compliments to say to each other. However, within the privacy of their habitats, the Earthican females speak to their young about negative features they have found in the other Earthican females. And as you can see here, the young often result in getting a headache. However, when a group of Earthican females take a certain distaste in another Earthican, they tend to favorite each other over that someone, and often deny that someone's reasoning when it goes against the other Earthican females. When we return, we will look at the daily rituals of the Earthican squirrel: observed as Earth's most intelligent species, as we have captured live footage of it deceiving a simple bigheaded human locked in a treehouse of his own making."

"Thank you, Johnly of Planet... 'Neweenglind'." Linda spoke. "And now, we return to our regularly scheduled program, Really Loud and Annoying Orchestra." The radio began to play an orchestrated remix of the song "Prince Ali" from Aladdin. The orchestra was really loud and totally killed the peace and quiet of flying through space. After another series of notes, they decided to switch the radio off.

"So, let me get this straight:" Dib began, "the Irkens were created by a dark spirit called the Nightmare King, who is also the one responsible for creating this 'disease', and he gets all his power from scaring kids?"

"If what Dimentia says is true." Nigel replied.

Dib was silent for a moment. "Well, it makes as much sense as all of this other stuff. But there's one thing I don't get: how did Dimentia know about the disease in the first place?"

There was silence. "I've been thinking the same thing." Nigel replied.

"Yea, I hath been thinking the same thing myself. And methinks our fair leader is not telling us all she knows." Luvbi replied.

"Maybe, but it's probably best not to question it too much." Ava replied.

This earned her suspicious glares from her teammates. "Why is that, Ava?" Nigel replied.

Ava was silent. "I don't know. I just... I have this feeling. That's all." She said in a worried tone.

"Okay..." Nigel replied, slightly suspicious. "Well, let's just focus on what we're doing now, then."