Nase

"Senpai?"

  "______-san?"

  A small, barely even there, smile tugged at her lips. Those soft [e/c] eyes looked up at the green pair that Hiroomi had. Looking him over, ______ found herself blushing. He was quite attractive in his yukata.

  "Why, what a pleasant surprise to see you here. Did you come to the festival alone?"

  "Um, no, a-actually."

  "Oh, I see. Well, you seem to be alone now," Hiroomi chuckled, leaning down to her height a bit. "Would they be upset if I walked around with you for a bit? Hm?"

  _______ shrank back a bit, slowly shaking her head. "N-No." At least she hoped so. Her big brother and big sister could be a bit scary sometimes. Her big brother would kill if he found his precious, baby sister with a guy. Her sister, on the other hand, would be all over her, teasing her and whatnot. She might just kill also though.

  "Then may I have the honor?" The short nod was all he needed. Taking her hand, a grin plastered itself on his face.

  "Senpai?" ______ inquired, quietly. He looked down and nodded. "Yes?" he chuckled.

  "Did you come here with anyone?"

  "Ye-"

  "Aniki!"

  Hiroomi sighed upon seeing the red eyed female. She wore an unpleasant, almost disgusted, frown as she looked up to her brother.

  "Hiroomi, don't tell me you picked up some random girl again," she groaned.

  "Again?! What, no!" he shouted. ______ slightly tightened her grip on his hand as she took a step back.

  When seeing the boy's little sister, ______ tensed up a bit. Nase, Mitsuki. She was quite the familiar face to ______. The name should have set off some sort of bell for ______ when she met Hiroomi, but it oddly didn't. She'd heard all about the Nase household through the Spirit World. Getting on the family's badside was not something to be favored. So, it may be best to not associate all that much with them, she thought. And with that, it should be the right thing to take her leave.

  "Senpai, I-I have to go."

  Letting go of Hiroomi's hand, she bowed before hurrying on off.