Drift Off

Upon arriving at the Nase residence, _____ let out a delicate sneeze. Hiroomi immediately ushered her inside, helping her take off her shoes.

  "I apologize, it would seem because of our outings you're getting sick."

  "S-Senpai, it's okay."

  Hiroomi's face softened with concern as he walked _____ to the couch. "I know you wanted to rest but allow me to make you some tea first."

  "I...If you insist."

  With that, Hiroomi was gone. This left _____ with the chance to let her eyes wander. But the drowsiness of her cold kept her butt rooted to the sofa cushion. It sure was comfy. She didn't even care to observe her surroundings and take in the place in greater detail in comparison to her last visit. The desire to rest her eyes fogged her mind. It was too difficult to resist. Her eyelids fought to stay open as her eyes rolled upward unconsciously in an attempt to trigger sleep. As if on its own accord own, _____'s body leaned against the arm of the couch, both her arms draping over it. Her (h/c) hair spilled over the side of the couch as _____ slowly let herself rest her head in her arms.

  Comfy, she thought.

  Next thing she knew, _____ allowed herself to give in to her temptation finally. Slowly, she let herself drift off into the realm of dreams as she slumped against the couch.