Spirit World Warrior

"Senpai?"

Sliding open the classroom door, _______ looked about. Indeed, Hiroomi sat upon a desk, that smug grin plastered on his lips.

"So glad you could make it."

"What did you need me for?"

She walked in, closing the door behind her. Slowly and cautiously walking towards Hiroomi, the itty bitty first year felt odd. Something didn't feel right. Tensing, she stopped a step away from him.

"The Literary Club, of course, my little Spirit World Warrior."

_______ jumped. "Wh...What's that?"

"You don't know? Really now?"

She shook her head. She was a terrible liar. She was not about to win this little game of 'no you don't, yes you did.'

With one swift movement, Hiroomi stood, wrapping an arm about the shorty's waist. "Hmm...lying doesn't suit you. You know that, ______-chan? Now, where's that staff of yours?"

"I..I don't know what you're talking about."

"Ah, what did I say? Lying really does not suit you; you're too cute."

Hiroomi tapped her chin with his pointer finger. "I'm no bad guy, promise. I like you, in fact."

"Neh!"

Trying to break away, ______ squirmed in his grasp. The Nase family terrified her. Hiroomi was so kind to her though. But....why was he being so persistent?

"S-Senpai! You're scaring me."

"My, ______, I told you, I'm not bad guy. I'm in need of your services. The Nase family is in need of extra work. There is payment involved, of course."

"What...What is it?"