So Close

"Here you go. She's all dressed up now."

  Turning about, Hiroomi almost lost his breath. At his request before the beginning of their first 'date,' Hiroomi asked Mitsuki to dress _______ up. While Mitsuki and she complained, saying she was just fine the way she was, Hiroomi pressed on. And so, out of the school uniform and into a short, gray skirt and plain white shirt along with a blue sweater. Mitsuki even did her makeup a bit.

  "Senpai? Where are we heading?"

  Shaking his head, Hiroomi quickly came to terms, grinning. "Just a small coffee shop, then a walk will do it for today."

  "Alright, then let's get to it. I have homework to do."

  So blunt. Hiroomi sighed and headed downstairs to get his shoes on. As he did, he made note of her comment, disregarding its blunt nature. Next time they'd have a study date. How cute! Helping her with her homework! Hiroomi could only swoon at the thought.

  The duo quickly making their way out of the house, Hiroomi led _______ to the small coffee shop. He took his time though.

  "S..Senpa-"

  "Up bup bup!" Hiroomi quickly stopped her, waving his index finger.

  Going a bit crosseyed looking at the finger that was kind of close to her face, _______ jumped in surprise. What was it? Had she done something wro- Oh! Right. But....how embarrassing. Though, it seemed he wouldn't be accepting 'senpai' for the evening.

  Gathering every ounce of dignity in her, _______'s cheeks heated up with a soft pink. "O-O-On....Aniki?"

  So close!! Those harmonious words! He was so close! Though, this would do for now. A smile of understanding graced his lips as he looked down to her.

  "Yes, ______-chan?~"

  "I..If this is a date, you wouldn't mind holding hands, w-would you?"

  Hiroomi didn't know if he could take it. She was too precious. He was truly blessed to have gotten to see such a sight!

  "Not at all."

  He would hold out his hand, letting her take his in hers. Once she had, ______'s entire face went from a soft pink to a bright red. This was going to be one long date.

  "I hope my hands aren't too cold."

  "They're fine."

  "That's good."