Acquired

The estate was humongous. Everything was so neat and placed. Though, the serenity quickly had been ruined but the choking of _______.

"Y-You need me to wh-what?"

"Please, _______. You're the only one that can do this! If it were one of my sisters, it'd be too obvious. If it were Mirai...my cover would be blown immediately. Please act as my girlfriend for the next two months!"

"E-Eh?!"

An older girl with short black hair leaned her arms on the back of the couch as she stood behind it. "Mm..it's true. I wish it were some joke, however. This girl is really into him but in the creepiest way. However, to play the part, you'll have to go along with one or two of his kinks."

"Kinks?"

"Hiroomi has an imouto fetish."

"O-Onee-chan!"

"You may have to call him 'onii-chan' once or twice. Could you do that?"

_______ furrowed her brow. What a weirdo her senpai truly was. Though, she needed money, and they said they'd give her money as compensation. It was tempting. It was very tempting. However, seeing Hiroomi get on his knees and bow was the final blow.

"I..I don't see why n-not."

Popping up immediately, Hiroomi grabbed both of her hands. "We can start our dates tonight!"

"I'll leave you to that then," Izumi sighed, wandering off.

"Hey, you use a staff if I remember from your profile, correct?"

"S-Speaking of," _______ began. She was dragged to the house under the impression that there was an actual job to be done. Not some date Hiroomi to get a girl off his back type job. "I thought I was here for an actual mission."

"Heh," Hiroomi chuckled. He rested head in lap, hugging her shins as he sat before her, on the floor. "My, I'm sorry if I lead you to believe that. However, I never specifically said what type of help we were in need of."

"Y-You tricked me."

"Indeed!"