Bunny

"_____-chaaaann! I brought tea for you once you are done."

  "Tha-Thank you.."

  How...did I get into this again? _____ asked herself. She was in a cute lil seifuku, bunny ears and tail adorning her, paired with low pigtails. It wasn't anything out of her comfort zone clothing wise, in fact she thought it was pretty cute. However, what did make her uncomfortable was her alone with this woman posing and photographing her. She had a warm motherly smile that calmed ______'s a bit but she missed Hiroomi. He always was able to calm her nerves. Even if he was the one that set this up.

  Miss Ayaka, the photographer, explained that she will take photos and sell them on the side. The model, of course, would get a cut, and was promised comfort. Miss Ayaka would suggest a few raunchy outfits but when seeing how flustered the young teen got at the outfit on a hanger, she realized that something sweet would work best. Miss Ayaka had to stress that Hiroomi wouldn't be allowed to see her until after the shoot. But was that for confidentiality or for Hiroomi to cool down after fainting? ______ blushed softly at the event from an hour ago.

  'Y..Yes, o-onii-chan..'

  _____ watched as the older boy's face went dark red, a look of shock but bliss crossing his face. He fainted forwards almost immediately, head at _____'s feet.

  'H-..Hiroomi!!'

  _____ quickly dropped to her knees, attempting to wake the boy.

  Shaking her head at the flashback and she saw Miss Ayaka setting aside her camera. "All good. I'll get you your cut in a few weeks once these are on the market, _____-chan. Go on back to Hiroomi, alright? You can keep the attire on for a bit longer. Just change before you head out."

  "O-Okay." _____ bowed and quickly headed back to the room Hiroomi waited in. It was only next door but she was still a bit worried for him. Was he okay? What would she do if he fainted again? "H-Hiroomi..?"

  She drew back the shoji and saw the boy at the little table, drinking tea with the young girl, Ai. Oh, thank goodness, _____ exhaled seeing Hiroomi was all good again. Almost like he had never fainted in the first place.

  He looked up slowly to see his 'girlfriend' and immediately choked on his tea. Nevermind, _____ was back to square one blaming herself for these incidents. Lord, help Hiroomi. He didn't believe for a second he deserved this girl, fake girlfriend or not. She was far too caring, and far too attractive.

  He coughed, smacking at his chest, attempting to clear his throat. This in turn only worried the freshman even more and she hurried to his side, patting his back.

  Hiroomi finally recomposed himself before letting out a chuckle of a sigh. "Ah, wh-who knew my girlfriend could be even cuter than she was?" His eyebrows furrowed and a euphoric smile spread across his lips as he grabbed _____'s hands. "A goddess truly."

   _____ moved and sat besides him, leaning against his arm, attempting to settle back down again. Hiroomi felt a wave of calm wash over his thoughts when she leaned against him. He didn't care how many photos there were or how expensive they'd be, he would pay Ayaka how ever much. ______ didn't need to know that though. Nor did she need to know what use he would have with them. She was so pure. When she did these little things that were so cute he had a hard time thinking of her as anything other than the highest form of pure being. And he didn't want to defile that. But...a part of him ached for it.

  "Hiroomi...I-I'm getting a bit tired. Could we go to y-your place?"

  "Of course. You can take a nap even if you'd like whwn we get there.

  "Thank you."