2️⃣: Before The Concert

Friday November 17, 2017

Skylar

We had just arrived in Texas. We are now waiting outside for our Uber that Paris order not to long ago.

"Sis guess who is already in Texas?" Paris said re-adjusting her strap to her crossbody bag.

"Who?" I said looking up from my phone.

"Youngboy." she replied showing me a picture of him coming off the private jet.

"Of course he need to get ready for the show dumb ass." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"You doing a lil too much. You know my hands rated E because they for everybody."

"Bitch stop being so fucking extra." I said mugging Paris as she laughed and started to point to let me know our Uber is here.

"Ben need to just slide me his number dummy." I added as I opened the Uber door.

"You go ahead Sky, y'all be head over heals for them rappers."

Paris

After a nice 30 minute ride to our hotel, we were able to check in a hour early and begin to explore some more of Texas before we attend the concert tomorrow.

After our hygiene was taking care of we both decided on a restaurant to eat at since it was getting late.

As we walked out the elevator we saw a group of guys along with some girls asking for pictures.

"Look at all them people over there yo." I said to Skylar getting her attention.

"Who over there?" she said fixing her shirt before she stuffed her phone in her all white YSL bag.

"I don't know." I shrugged, "A celebrity or something probably." I added dismissing the conversation.

"Don't got shit to do with me." I said more so to myself.

"Whoever he is, they do not need to be that pressed." Skylar said looking at all them people mugging them.

"Exactly like let that man breath." I said shaking my head.

As we walk passed the crowd we notice it was Nba Youngboy and his homeboys.

"Oh shit that's Yb." Skylar looked at the crowd again trying to get a better look.

"I know, he just looked at me and winked." I said scrunching my face up.

"Sure he did." Skylar said in a uncertain tone.

As we walked out we was looking like 2 baddies, so I decided to make a little snapchat video.

"Aaaahhh, what's going on?" I said smiling into the camera.

"It's most definitely the gushy sisters."

"Facts, bitches ain't fucking with us."

"Real shit, combo?"

"Ayooo." I said laughing as the video ended.

As we walked towards the restaurant I decided to post a picture that I took a few weeks ago.

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by @kieth, @tee.bby, @lor_x, @nachobanger, and 3,210 others

@askabout.paris: You better be lucky if my mean ass like ya 🤣
_______________________

Sky

❤️ 💬 ↗️Liked by @callmetee, @yogranny, @sawcee2 and 2,988 others

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by @callmetee, @yogranny, @sawcee2 and 2,988 others

@woahthats.sky: I just wanna be yo favorite 💋
_______________________

After we posted our pictures that night we enjoyed our first night in Texas. We didn't get back into our hotel room until 3:00 in the morning which is wild because we never stay out that late but hey new state brand new us.

"Paris?"

"Yeah dummy." She said strolling through instagram.

"I can't believe Ben and yb and the rest of nem staying in the same hotel we in."

"Girl stop being pressed and take yo ass to sleep." She said yawning.

"I'm not pressed at all. I'm just trying see what lil Ben be on." I said smirking.

"Talking about he on some nut shit, you on some groupie type shit."

"Oh I saw how y'all looked at each other in the lobby." I said laughing.

"Bitch he don't even know who I am and wanna wink at my fine ass and shit."

"Pressed ass."

"Get off my dick. Ain't nobody worried a rapper with money, that shit don't even excite me no more." Paris said as she got comfortable in the bed.

"Always gotta be extra."

After that Paris fell asleep not to long after I fell asleep to.
______________________
I know this chapter was short and boring but hey Paris and yb met... hmm where will this take them...
#BALTIMOREBOOMING