1️⃣5️⃣: Unexpected

Thursday December 21, 2017

Briana

Today was the show in Tulsa, but I decided we should go to the strip club or something cause we always at the mall 24/7.

Like it ain't other shit to do. Lately, Paris been with Kentrell all the fucking time. It's like they're stuck together like glue and them niggas not even dating.

"Y'all trying hit up the strip club?" I asked as Paris, Sky, and India watch the boys play 2k18.

"Hell Yeah, a bitch tired of going to the mall." India said agreeing to my suggestion.

"not wasting my money on dancers." Paris sung trying sound like Kentrell.

"Say, we gotta go to the studio." Baby joe said.

"Why?" Skylar asked baby joe.

"Cause, k gotta record some more songs for his albums." Boomer answered.

"He always promising he dropping a album and never drop it. Fuck type shit he on." Sky said laughing.

"Facts." India said.

Out of no where Paris started laughing. "Fuck so funny?"     Beenie asked. She looked up from her phone and started laughing.

"Fuck is the joke?" Kentrell asked.

"Boy if you don't get the fuck." She said still laughing.

"Paris ain't nobody playing with you. The fuck is funny?" India asked.

"First of all watch who you talking to. Second of all nothing that concerns you."

"Ion know who the fuck you talking to but you ain't talking to me. fuck wrong with you." India replied turning her neck to side.

"Bitch if you don't shut the fuck up." She said putting her middle finger.

"On some real shit I like You India but watch how you talk to my sister." Sky said jumping in.

"Well damn. So who going shake some?" KD asked instigating.

"Aye, chill ain't nobody doing Nothing." Kentrell said shutting all that shit down.

"So is you going tell us whats funny or..." boomer asked.

"They said Montana look like a sack of potatoes." Paris said laughing.

"That's not it, They said flip Montana tits like hamburgers."she said while laughing again.

"how the fuck You find this shit." Baby joe asked.

"Some of Kentrell fan pages added me in a group chat on Instagram and they was packing y'all." She said wiping the tears that was formed from laughing.

"Anyways, fuck is the moves today before the show?" Beenie asked looking at all of us.

"Shit uh, say I got to go to the studio to finish up Solar Eclipse." Kentrell said whole scratching his head.

"Y'all trying go to the movies." I asked directing my question to the girls.

"Hell Yeah."India said.

"Hold up." Sky said.

"What?" KD said looking at her.

"It's a party tonight before the concert." Paris said looking up from her phone.

"Y'all trying slide?" I said looking at the girls.

"Yeah." They all said.

"Bet, we pulling up."