1️⃣3️⃣: What Is This Im Feeling?

Tuesday December 19, 2017

Paris

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I checked the time before answering.

"Fuck do they want 10 o'clock in the morning." I yawned out before answering.

"What." I said as I looked at 3 contact ID.

"Well good morning to you too."  I rolled my eyes and put the covers over my head.

"What do your light bright ass want?"

"Want something from Ihop?" He asked.

I replied with a simple no before hanging up. As I began to dose off again, I heard k3 crying.

I threw a mini tantrum as I heard the cries of K3, "Oh my fucking god I just want to go to sleep."

I already knew at this point that I wasn't going get any sleep. So I decided to get up and start my day.

As I walked out me and Sky room my phone dinged indicating I had a text.

After taking a shower and getting fully dressed, I called an u Uber to take me to the studio

I grabbed a bottle of water while sitting the the living room waiting for my Uber, "Hey Starr."

"Wassup, where Kentrell and nem?" She asked while changing baby k.

"At the studio." I took a sip of my water. "I'm on my way there now." 

Just like clock work, my Uber pulled up and on my way to the studio I was.

As soon as I open the door I hear baby joe and Kd arguing about who get the most hoes.

"Mane, I get hoes everyday I'm
Breathing." Kd said leaning back in the chair.

"Everybody want Baby Joe." Baby Joe replied.

"What BBG stands for?" Briana asked.

"Broke boy gang." KD yelled making us laughing as I sat next to Beenie.

"Kd,!why would you say that?" India said laughing.

"Stop playing." Baby joe said flashing hundreds.

"Say, mane give Yb his money back." KD said.

"Hell no, that's his momma rent money." Ben said walking in the studio with Skylar behind him and dapping us.

"Hi sis you looking thick back there." I said looking at her butt then slapping it.

"Stop being gay." She said laughing as she sat on my lap

Kentrell walked out the booth and sat in the chair with the engineer and replayed the song.

"As I ride on the city lights
I wonder who gon' ride for me if it go down
And I start to get this feeling like
Who gon' be there for my sons the day that I'm not around?

Who Would Have Knew..|•Nba YoungBoy• | COMPLETED On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara