3️⃣: The Concert

Saturday November 18, 2017

Paris

[SIDE NOTE: JANIA DOESN'T EXIST IN THIS BOOK!]

Today was the day of the concert, I'm so happy and I'm ready to turn the fuck up and air the Baltimore side of me out.

Skylar was still half sleep so I decided to get up and do my daily routine you know you can't go to anywhere stanking.

"Sky!" I said shaking her out of her sleep.

"What do you want Paris?" Sky rolled over and put the covers over her head blocking out the sun light.

"Don't what me like that. Get up so we can get dress, I got taste for some IHOP right now. Plus the concert today we got a lot of shit to do." I finish before reaching into my suit case to grab a simple pair of jeans and white halter top with my all white low top air forces 1s.

"I know bitch damn. Hurry up in the shower so I can get in and get dressed."

"Bet." Was all that was said before turning the shower on and scrubbing my body with my lavender DOVE soap.

I wasn't a big fan of using hotel soap or anybody else soap for that matter. Always kept a to go body soap with me never know when you need it.

After taking a 25 minute shower,  I got out and begin to get dress as I was leaving out the bathroom Skylar was going in to complete her morning routine.

I was already dressed so I decided to go in the lobby of the hotel. I came out the Elevator and saw a group of boys sitting on the couch in the lobby. I looked again to see it was yb and his crew.

"Shouldn't be no nigga be this fine." I said more so to myself before taking a seat on the couch across from them.

I begin to feel like somebody staring at me. I look up from scrolling on instagram and see Ben staring.

"Can I help you sir?" I cocked my head to the side and said. Niggas stay looking in your face, like damn can I get my face back?

He replied with a simple, "I'm good shawty"

"Oh okay." I said dismissing the topic.

5 minutes went last and Skylar ass still wasn't in the lobby yet. I got bored of waiting so I decided to take a quick selfie.

"You cute as fuck though." YB complimented.

"I know my side nigga tell me that every morning." I said smiling.

"Damn, K she told yo ass." The big eared boy said.

"Shut up dude."

Thy begin to argue like little ass kids. I just zoned them out, they were doing a little to much and I was becoming irritated.

 I just zoned them out, they were doing a little to much and I was becoming irritated