1️⃣2️⃣: New Mexico Vibes

Monday December 18, 2017

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

We had  just touched down in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Starr, and my kids should be on there way here. Li Ken wasn't able to come because moms said he got school.

"Say we touched down in New Mexico." Ben said leading the way to the car.

Boomer and baby joe met us at the airport so we all about to hit the road.

"Mane, I'm hungry then a bitch." Baby joe yelled whole blowing smoke from his blunt.

"I ain't even going lie. I'm hungry too." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Hungry ass bitches." Brianna mumbled thinking she was slick but I heard that shit.

"Dirty ass hoes." I mumbled but loud enough for Brianna to hear me.

"Bitch, I'm not dirty." She looked at me and rolled her eyes getting everybody in the car attention.

"Who she talking to?" Boomer said looking back at where we was sitting.

"Kentrell dusty ass. Talking about some I'm dirty."

"I mean maybe you is. Cause I kinda smell fish. Its circulating so you might want to keep them legs close." KD said with a stank face. Making all of us laugh except for him and Brianna.

"Say, you petty for that one." Ben said laughing.

"Stop playing with me KD." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah cause I already owe you a one on one." Paris added in which made me smack my lips and mug her.

"So all y'all in this car telling me y'all don't smell fish." KD asked.

"Yeah." We all said. He started sniffing and once he got to Brianna he held his nose.

"Oh my fucking god. You ain't gotta go home but you gotta get the fuck out of this car." KD said to Brianna.

"KD you always wanna start some shit. Shut up and sit the fuck back. Damn nigga." India snapped. Making KD look at her shocked.

"Ok damn, calm down big fella." KD said but did what India said.

"Say, Twin can you take us to get some food before we go to the hotel." I said texting some of my hoes back.

"Yeah where y'all wanna eat at?" Twin asked.

"Shit it don't even matter Mane." I replied.

"Let's go to chipotle." Sky suggested.

"No, that shit make me constipated." Baby joe said.

"Hurry the fuck up and pick somewhere to eat. I'm fucking hungry mane." Ben said.

"I know somewhere we can eat." Paris said.

"Where?" KD said scratching his head.

Sky looked at Paris looked at her. "Whataburger" they said in unison.

"The fuck is that?" I asked.

"It's a burger place bitch. Did you not here What-a-burger." Boomer said breaking down for me.

"Honestly, I don't give a fuck. Say twin take us to whataburger." I said putting on my beats.

"Come on bitch get the fuck up." Baby joe said tapping me.

"Where the fuck we at." I asked stretching.

"Nigga, we at the expensive version of Burger King." KD said. As I got out the car and took my beats off my ears.