2️⃣2️⃣: Secrets Part 2

Continue from last chapter...

Remember You are somebody & You are a beautiful somebody 🦋!
————————————————

India

'Damn' I said to myself now how the fuck I'm I going to get out this situation.

"Ben, ain't no call you. You texted what you texted." I said trying convince them that was him.

Shalique dumb self pressed the call button and my phone started ringing. I mentally rolled my eyes. Now I understand why Ben broke up with her aside from the part she was stealing his clothes and selling them.

Skylar started laughing, "Sis you're delusional if you think Ben going some where together or not."

"Sis, you late I already had him and have no problem of getting him back." Shalique responded.

"Yeah ok, I'm not about to fuss with you over no nigga. You're obviously hot and bothered." Sky said sitting down and crossing her legs.

"Mane, y'all bugging." Kentrell said.

"Shut the fuck up, that's why I'm pregnant." I said rolling my eyes. Which caused his face to scrunch up.

"This shit gets better and better every time Mane." 3 said leaning back with popcorn.

"Mane, where you get that from?" Baby joe whispered asked.

"I don't know somewhere in the kitchen."

"Give me some." Baby joe said.

"Here damn nigga." 3 said giving him some popcorn.

"Don't forget me." Boomer said reaching and getting some popcorn.

"First of all, watch how you talk to my nigga. Secondly, Bitch the whole crew done ran through you."

"Say mane, that ain't my baby. When we did do it I pulled out or I strapped up. So don't come over here lying." Kentrell confessed.

"The way your sperm set up. I don't know." KD said earning a chuckle from Boomer, Ben, and Baby joe.

"Yeah ok. All I'm saying is this ya baby and if you don't take care of it. I'm putting you on child support it's that simple." I said strugging.

"Bitch you not fucking pregnant!" Skylar yelled. Making everybody turn our way and I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm not about to explain myself to you."

"Yeah, cause you a big ass lair, I will believe when I see it."

"Yo you gotta go." Paris said shaking her head.

"Go where?" I asked turning my head at her.

"Anywhere but not here cause one you think you slick we all know you fucked 21 savage home boy in the bathroom." When Paris said my mouth dropped.

"N-n-n-no I didn't." I said shaking my head.

"Y-y-yes you did." She said imitating my stuttering.

"Say, you really thought you was about to finesse me out my coins." K said laughing.

"Don't nobody want your money. Fuck you and your flop ass songs."

"My songs flops?" He asked sarcastically. "Nah, Sis all the hoods rapping my shit."