1️⃣9️⃣: Why?

Still the same day

You're beautiful.

Warning ⚠️- graphic typing ahead..

Ben

Me and Sky was currently chilling in the hotel room. I was texting some girls back that I met at the mall while waiting for Skylar slow ass to come out.

We had just got back from the mall and it's time to make our way to the show but I'm not feeling Skylar no more like I feel like we ain't good together.

I don't know I'm still young, I want to continue to do me and not worried about having a girlfriend. I don't know how I'm going to break it down to her. I'll figure it all out when I have the time.

 I'll figure it all out when I have the time

I started laughing as I sent the text. These girls out hear want all the respect in the world. How I'm I suppose respect you if you don't respect yourself, Will never.

"Ben, did you hear me?" sky asked me while putting on her socks.

I shut my phone off and dropped it on my lap, "No, what did you say tho."

She looked up at me before grabbing her shoes, "What are you getting me for Christmas?"

"I don't know."

I really wanted to say nothing cause I don't plan on being with her by time Christmas come around.

"Better hurry up. What's on your mind cause you been acting different lately, like you playing the 50?"

I knew she was going asked. I just ranned my hands down my face and was about to just go for it. You know what they say speak now or forever hold your peace and I'm about to speak know.

"I ain't feeling this."

"What you you mean you ain't feeling this?" She asked give me her full attention.

"Us, what the fuck else is I'm talking about. Say, this just ain't going work."

"For one don't talk to me like that. Cause honestly you about to get slapped. Secondly, nigga when the fuck did you start feeling this way?" She asked I can tell she getting mad.

"Say, all that shit don't matter. I'm just not into this relationship no more. If we really meant to be then we going find our way back to each other but this ain't what I want right now."

"Ard, whatever Ben." She said fanning me off.

"Mane, say I don't wanna talk about this shit no more. I'll tell you later, but as of now we ain't together." I said as I walked out the door to go over K and Paris hotel room.