2️⃣0️⃣: I'm Sorry

Still Friday, December 22 2017

Remember, you are somebody and you are a beautiful somebody 🦋!

Youngboy

"Say, I think it's time that I hand her the necklace I brought her." I said to Montana over the music while handing him my money to put in the duffle bag.

"You sure k?"

"Yeah, I mean I'm not asking her to be my girl. I just want her to know I really like her."

"Do what you gotta do." He said I nodded and made my way back to the front of the stage while pulling Paris with me.

"Say, I got a special gift for you." I said in the mike but my attention was focus of her.

"Over these weeks we been through a lot. Mane, yeah we have those days where to we argue every over dumb shit or those days where I just wanna buy you a plane ticket back to Baltimore. But we have those days where I tell you everything under the sun ya heard." I said looking at her while the crowd recorded.

"But I bought you this." I said handing her the necklace.

"Say, this a lil promise necklace

"Say, this a lil promise necklace. I promise to always be there for you No Matter What.. and Say, none of you bullshit niggas better not steal my idea." I said in the crowd as I put it on her neck and  we hugged.

"Thank you." She whisper in my ear. She better have said something that shit cost me 2k.

The show was over and as usually after ever show thirsty girls come ask for pictures then talk to us. My phone went off inside the group chat we had for when we're on the road and everybody can know the plans if something changes.

I begin to read Paris text it loud, "I left early I'm at the hotel to check on my sister."

I sent a quick, "ok."

"I'm trying pick me up a bad lil shawty." Boomer said.

"Say, I'm trying get some head from over seas." I said licking my lips at the thought of it.

"Niggaa, didn't you just buy P a necklace?" Baby joe asked with his hand on his chin.

"So, mane I'm just trying get my dick wet."

"Please use a condom we don't need no more lil Kentrell's
running around here." Brianna said as she walked away with India. I smacked my lips she always being extra.

"Lol, by time he hit 21 this nigga going have a whole football team." 3 said laughing.

"Mane, y'all always being extra. Fucking extra ass niggas."