8️⃣: Its Official

Monday December 11, 2017

Sky

I just got finish with volley ball try outs. Even though I'll probably be away on tour with Ben and nem. I still wanted to give it a chance. So hopefully I will make the team.

Paris had sent a screenshot basically informing me that we are allowed to go only if we keep out grades up while we gone. This is our last week at school and on Friday we're leaving school early to catch our flight.

During these months I jut want to enjoy the tour life and hopefully youngboy and Paris get along. But I have a feeling they won't, their prides are to big.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Paris was calling me.

ForeverSis🤙🏽😍

I shut my locker then press answer, "hello?"

"Meet me outside. Mommy is about to pull up."

"ight bet." As the phone call ended.

I walked outside to see Paris getting the car as I walked to the car to get in.

"So how was school?" My mom asked as she pulled out the parking lot.

"It was fine. My second period teacher wasn't here so we had a sub." I said as I scrolled through Instagram.

"I know your aunt showed me your instasnaps. You and your classmates acting like y'all have no home training."

I swear I hate when my family members go back and tell my momma everything I post. Like mind y'all business, they always worried about something that don't concern them.

Especially my aunt Monica. She be so worried about everything and everybody. What she need to be concern about is that stiff ass weave she keep putting in her head and her bald headed ass children.

"Paris I heard you got detention today in class." She said as she pulled up to the gas station.

"Ma, the bell had rung. So that mean we had to go to 4th period and she wasn't trying let nobody go. As soon as Im late to 4th period, I would have got in trouble. I wasn't with none of that." Paris explained.

"That doesn't mean you curse at your teacher and walk out." My mother replied as she got out the car.

"She be tripping for no reason. I can't wait to we leave on Friday." Paris said as she plugged her earphones in her phone.

"Couldn't have said it any better."

Paris

When we finally got into the house it was 8:00. We stopped at Chick-Fil-A to eat so that moms didn't have to cook.

I threw my trash away and went straight in my room to take a shower. I got in the shower for about a good 30 minutes. As I was finished putting my cloths on I got a FaceTime call from a number I didn't know or save.

225-678-5678 would like to
Facetime..

I accepted it..

           FaceTime connecting...

The first face that popped up in the camera was Yb and Kd.

"What The fuck do you want?" I said as I sat up in my bed.

"I don't know who the fuck you talking to." He said then Montana took the phone from Yb.

"Say Paris, you and sky plane tickets are already booked. Be at the airport at 1:00 pm. Y'all should land in the ATL by 5:00." He informed me.

"Bet." I replied, Montana handed the phone back to Yb.

"Why you still have my number?" I said as I rolled my eyes at Kentrell.

"Cause I do the fuck. You can lose that attitude. We going see each other almost everyday for the next 2 months."

"Ard, whatever bro. I still don't like you and your most definitely lucky I'm still a fan of you." I said as I smiled sarcastically.

"So we just going sit here and pretend I'm not right here?" Kd asked.

"Hi Kd." As I waved and smiled.

"Mane, fuck you and your hi. Fuck you thought this was." He said as he moved out the camera.

"Imma let that slide. On my momma we throwing hands on sight." I said a so grabbed my earphones.

"y'all ready to load on the tour bus?" I heard somebody say

"Yeah." They all replied.

"Ard, imma see you later. I have a show in a hour." He said as he hung up.

I'll tell dukes and Skylar in the morning so I ended up watching a movie until I fell asleep.
_______________________
Short but aye I updated 2 times today for y'all 😌🤪! Since my chapters was getting Love I decided to update. Enjoy!

#BALTIMOREBOOMING
#SLATT

Goal: 6 votes