1️⃣1️⃣: Cali Shenigans

Saturday December 17, 2017

Special thanks to iammariee for giving me ideas for this chapter 😘

ALSO I WANNA SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ AND VOTES ON MY BOOK WE HIT 2️⃣.2️⃣K VIEWSSSSS😩👏🏽👏🏽

Goal: 12 votesss for next chapter

Sky

Baby Joe went home yesterday after the mall. But he'll be back for the show in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Boomer left also to go home because he had some features he needed to do and he'll also be back for the show In Tulsa, Oklahoma.

So it's just me, KD, Paris, India, Brianna, Ben, Montana, Twin, and Kentrell. Supposedly, his baby momma Starr and the kids are meeting us in are meeting us in Albuquerque including Kendell on the 19th.

"Aye, bae you ready?" Ben asked as I finished putting the rest of my stuff in my suit case. Since we were leaving directly after the show, Montana told us to put our luggage on the tour bus.

"Yeah, hold up dude." I said as I grabbed my shoes and put it in my other suit case.

"I'm done now." He nodded and we walked out the room and headed to the elevator.

Apparently we were taking to long because k texted me.

As the elevator open my phone went off indicating I had a message

As the elevator open my phone went off indicating I had a message. But I didn't look at it because I knew it was Kentrell texting me back.

"Yo, your phone been going off
Since we got in here." Ben said as he pushed the elevator button for it to close.

I just stared at him, I could feel me about to go off on his black ass. He just be tripping over shit that don't even be worth tripping over.

"So you not going answer my question? Bet." He nodded his head and walked out the elevator doors that was now open.

This nigga was doing too much over a fucking notification of somebody texting me.

"Niggas these days." I mumbled as I followed him off the elevator.

"That's why when your mother breast feeds, powered milk comes out." KD said to some little white boy.

When I looked again Brianna and Kentrell was hyping him up and Montana was historically laughing.

"You can't let him play on your top like that mane." Montana said to the little white boy.

"Oh hell no you did not talk about my mom, you nigger."

"That's hella racist." Ben said while the white boy gave both of them the finger.

"I know this white cracker did not call me a nigger." KD said as he looked us.