1️⃣7️⃣: Coming To A End

Friday December 22, 2017

Kd

After today we have one more show to do. I didn't even realize that we're done with tour. I'm not even going lie the past month was fun as fuck.

Especially with Paris and Skylar here, they're energy be turn as fuck and they don't take shit from anybody.

We were in the studio while k do a future with Lil Yatchy. Ben and 3three was arguing over some gum.

"Mane, you stole it." 3 said putting his hand in surrender.

"Don't nobody what your crusty ass gum." Ben said laughing.

"Nigga fuck you."

"Slap a dick across ya head. Call you a dick head." Paris saying laughing. We all started laughing how corny that joke was.

"I got one." India said.

"Let's here this fuckery." Baby joe said while hitting beenie blunt. 

"Push you into a wall call you a wallpaper."

We all gave her the 'that doesn't even make since' face.

"Y'all going stop looking at my sister like that." Paris said mugging us.

"Mane, go head." I said to Paris.

"Oh yeah. Kd it was suppose to be on sight with you and Paris." Briana said instigating. I waved her off and texted my hoes and moms back.

 I waved her off and texted my hoes and moms back

"Who the fuck got ya attention

"Who the fuck got ya attention." Briana said bugging.

If you didn't already know Briana got a thing for Mr. I Gotta Eat but see there's a lil secret in the NBA group that neither Paris or Skylar know about.

"Say, 3 you look like a cross sided turtle." Yb joced in the mike in the studio

"Mane, you look like a cross sided bed bug." 3 clapped back.

"But for real a nigga going miss y'all when tour end and y'all go back to Baltimore." Boomer said frowning. I nodded in agreement.

"Aw, y'all going make me cry." Paris said fanning her eyes.

"Well we have till January 1st. To go back home." Skylar added.

"So with that being said they can stay a lil longer." India said.

I just mugged her only if Paris and sky knew what she was up to.

Yb walked out the booth, "Say, stop with this sentimental shit."

"Mane, look at you using big words." Montana said laughing.

"You real funny dude."

"But say, Paris you going to BR with me for Christmas." K said sitting next to Montana.

"Um, yeah." She said hesitant.

"Ight."

______________________
That chapter was never even finished but whatever