1️⃣8️⃣: More Problems

Still December 22, 2017

Paris

As soon as we stepped in the mall it was a crowd of people that was his fans and of course girls was throwing theirselves at him.

I just rolled my eyes girls nowadays ain't got no type of respect for their body. I ain't really trip off it cause at the end of they day they can look all they want but I bet you won't no hoe touch him.

"Say, P come here." Kentrell said motioning me to come over.

I walked over the there and immediately girls started looking me up and down.

"Wassup?" I asked while we did our handshake.

"Tell em, we be thugging all through states."

I started laughing, "You're a clown but they know wassup."

Kentrell started looking around, "where the fuck is Ben?"

I pointed to where Ben was taking pictures with a couple little boys, "He right there."

Boomer walked over toward us, "Say, mane they wanted pictures with 10."

"Yeah they was on that 10 shit ya heard." Ben replied.

"I don't know why you look like pile of big black shit." Kd said walking out of Victoria Secret with Briana following behind him.

"I feel offended dude." Boomer said with his hand over his chest.

"Racist ass bitch." Ben mumbled.

My phone started ringing auntie nicki 🤣💔.. I pressed declined though, part of me wanted to know what she was calling for but the other side of me didn't want to talk to her.

"We about to go to the jeweler, y'all coming?" K asked us.

"Yeah."

Almost the whole mall followed us to the jewelry store. I was talking to some girl fans they was actually pretty cool. We stopped almost every 3 minutes cause people was asking for pictures.

As we walked through the mall. My phone kept ringing and I noticed I had more than 25 miss calls.

auntie nicki🤣💔 (5)

darius 🤘🏽✅ (8)

pops👴🏽🤑 (2)

FirstLady🧚🏼‍♀️👑 (1)

Bestie4Life💕👯‍♀️ (4)

'Fuck they keep calling me for' I thought I just turned my phone off. I'll call them back later I'm sure it's nothing too important.

"Say, I need me a nice brownskin bitch with a big ass." Boomer said out of no where.

"Me too, shidd where we going find one of them at?" Kd asked.

"Black people meet.com"

"See, you need to be looking on BLACKER people meet.com" Kd said laughing.

"Bitch fuck you, this the second time you said some racist shit." Ben said mugging him.

"We are family, I love all my niggas and bitches." Baby joe sang while skipping and putting his arms around Ben and Boomer shoulder, "I ain't eat booty in awhile."

"Say, brudda move yo hands, you on that Kevin Gates shit Mane." Boomer said mugging him.

"Say, y'all fucking retarted." K said laughing at they dumb asses.