4️⃣: The concert PT 2

Saturday November 18, 2017

Skylar

After the concert we was about to call the Uber to Waffle House until we saw. Yet another crowd of people, asking for pictures with NBA.

Ben was looking really edible at the moment. I also wanted a picture with him for memories. Who would know when I was ever going to get this opportunity again.

"Aye, Paris?" I called out she was a few steps ahead of me.

"What do you want?" Paris replied, fixing her jean jacket.

Nodded to where the crowd was, "C'mon lets go take a picture with them."

Paris looked over to what I was talking about, "Aight bet."

As we was crossing the busy streets of Texas. We heard one of the members as in KD yelling about them being retarded, what ever the fuck that suppose to mean.

"KD, why you gotta be so loud in my ear mane." Yb said while taking a picture with a girl.

By time we reached over there the crowd was dying down slowly.

"Hey Ben." said waving. I was able to maneuver my way through the crowd.

"Wassam with it." he said look me up and down.

"Can I take a picture?" I asked putting my hair behind my ear.

"Mane you ain't even gotta ask." he said putting his hand around my waist pulling me in for our picture.

Some guy name Jiggalo, snapped the picture, while Paris was over there waiting to take a picture with yb.

I was talking to Ben, Ben and I end up vibing and exchanged numbers. I have him a hug and walked over there with Paris.

Paris

Finally, it was my turn to take a picture. I looked up and said hey to him before positioning myself for the picture. He did a quick nod as one of his security guards snapped the picture.

As I was reaching for my phone I heard him say, "aye say Ben don't she look familiar?" He said with his hand on his chin looking at me.

Ben walked over toward us with Sky following, "hell yeah she was at the hotel in the lobby" Ben said fixing his 38 chain.

"Yeah and y'all was being annoying." I said as I rolled my eyes then smiled.

I grabbed my phone the security guard, "what's your number?" He  looked up with his eyebrows knitted together.

After I have Kentrell my number me and Paris was well on our way to get some food then back to the hotel.

Outta no where my phone started to blow up with new followers. As I checked my Instagram notifications I saw Ben, KD, Montana, Big B, Kentrell, 3three, and Baby Joe had followed me.

 As I checked my Instagram notifications I saw Ben, KD, Montana, Big B, Kentrell, 3three, and Baby Joe had followed me